Is There Anybody Out There?

Pakeha

I have PM'd two administrators on TV but received no reply. So I tried emailing admin support as recommended here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Quickest-For...lp-t104663.html I got an automated email back saying someone would be in touch within 48 hours. Still no reply 72 hours later.

How do I get the attention of the admin team?

Has anyone else had success contacting them? Do they really exist? :o

I know it's a free forum but I'd rather an automated email back saying 'we're not interested in replying to you so leave us alone' than one that says they will be in touch within 48 hours and then nothing.

Thanks for letting me know. I've already PM'd two and sent an email to the main support email address so probably not worth sending another message and p*ssing them right off.

I've leave it for a few more days and see if they reply.

some of the mods/super mods dont live in Thailand so they are 7 hours behind

And I'm in New Zealand now so I'm at the least two hours ahead of everyone :o ... for two more weeks until I get to LOS that is.

Support informs me that they responded twice. The first time in response and the second time wondering why there had been no response.

I've just tested receiving emails from support and got a response back to my email immediately. So, please check your spam box when emailing support as it seems that it could have just as easily gone there.

Just to finish this thread for anyone that reads it...

The mods promptly got in touch with me and sorted out my issue right away. I seem to have problems receiving the admins emails.

Thanks to sbk for her help :o