Plastic Surgery In Chiang Mai

ChiangMaiThai

Can anyone recommend some of the better hospitals/clinics in Chiang Mai for basic liposuction/breast augmentation?

Or is one better off making the trip to Bangkok for this sort of thing?

Thanks!

is this a trick question???................................................................................

bangkok is a 1 hour flight

Ummm... no it isn't a trick question miss, missus.... I would think that the answer to ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS would've been enough. Obviously, I was wrong. And thank you as well.... note: I'm still waiting for info from my missus. Apparently, there is a very good doctor who will work (and is allowed to) in any hospital of your choice or do it as an outpatient service at her office. Cost vs costs - that's your decision... If you can wait, I will reply with the info.

Can anyone recommend some of the better hospitals/clinics in Chiang Mai for basic liposuction/breast augmentation?

Or is one better off making the trip to Bangkok for this sort of thing?

Thanks!

I don't know about the cosmetic stuff, but Dr. Wimon is a well known plastic surgeon who removed a growth from my daughter's face several years ago. It was a very deep incision/excision and the results were good. She was recommended by Dr Siri, a dermatologist.

I haven't had any contact for 5 or 6 years, but she was located on Chiang Mai Land Road near Chang Klan Rd. I just found her card: 053 204742

www.thai.net/wimon-plasticsurgery