How Is The Male Modelling Industry?

thaipood

Hey everybody,

I was wondering how the thai industry was like for male models? Any info would be certainly appreciated, such as best agencies, how much a model generally makes in thailand, requirements, etc.. I don't live in thailand, or bear a thai passport, but I would love to do some work there this summer for maybe 2-3 months.

Thanks

Well i dunno about that,Im a poof and i thought it was funny.

Maybe you should get a sense of humour PC,and stop taking people so seriously.

If the topic were not so deadly serious, I would sharpen my sense of humor. But the topic is far from "lol". And this is in America. Can you imagine how "funny" it is in some Arab and African nations?

Anti-gay hate crimes widespread

July 2nd, 2007 Nearly four in 10 gay men and about one in eight lesbians and bisexuals in the United States have been the target of violence or a property crime because of their sexual orientation, according to a new study by University of California, Davis, psychology professor Gregory Herek.

“This is the most reliable estimate to date of the prevalence of anti-gay victimization in the United States,” Herek said. “The data demonstrate that crimes against sexual minority adults, especially gay men, are disturbingly widespread.”