Enzo Ferrari

jcon

I can see it with my own eyes... I swear it's an Enzo Ferrari.

But I don't have a good enough camera to get a nice clear shot - it's just across the street from the ICON II at the ICON III on Thonglor, and I stare at it every night when I smoke on my friend's balcony.

Enzo or not? (it's not 360 Modena, even tho in the pic it may look so, it's definitely not - with my naked eye I can see the visage of the Enzo - and there is a 360 Modena downstairs for easy comparison).

How much would a freakin' Enzo cost in Thailand? Nutty. Gasohol 95? HAHAHA!

What do you think? Enzo?

dsc03965x.th.jpg

The front air intakes look more like the ones off the F430 Scuderia. But the headlights definitely look like the new 599 GTB with possibly a Mansory front air dam.

So i'm going with 599, we've got plenty of them driving around Dubai.

Edited by hulahula85

I take it your referring to the red splodge in the middle of the picture behind part of a concrete wall. It's totally impossible for me to say as I can't see it clearly enough. If it is an Enzo it will not have the big air scoop the others have, and the F430 Scuderia could be an F360 Scuderia or even just an F430 or F360, there almost identical except for the wing mirrors that have F360 or F430 on them.

Perhaps someone who can see it more clearly than I can could give you a better answer.

John.....

Edited by johnsurin

Enzo was sold by Ferma for 85 million baht, they are now broke due to dodgy practices.

It is not legal to drive in Bangkok because the taxes are not complete.

The red bull owner has taken over and in progress of a state of the art facility in BKK.

Enzo was sold by Ferma for 85 million baht, they are now broke due to dodgy practices.

The red bull owner has taken over and in progress of a state of the art facility in BKK.

I heard that the Enzo went from the hands of Ferma into the collection of Unity Autosport...

Hello men, hope you had a nice holiday :o

Scuderia is now what I'm leaning toward (good call Digitalman). I was just staring at the car (it seriously hasn't moved in a month) from the balcony again and I can see twin black racing stripes along the bonnet... just like I've seen on an F430 Scuderia in Stockholm (though I think you can order that custom paint job on any of the Ferraris for what, 10-15k USD, right?).

The air dams on the front are DEFINITELY angled, I can see that clearly with the naked eye - and like I said, there is a 360 Modena downstairs at this condo which I see every time I go up and down the elevator so I know the 360 well.

I still hope it's an Enzo, and I swear the center part of the air dam is larger than that of the Scuderia, but maybe that's just my wishful thinking. Either way, nobody is driving the thing (or else the guy parks in the EXACT same way, to the inch), and that in itself is a dam_n shame... those Italian horses deserve to stretch their legs...

I suppose I could just walk across the street and find out for myself, but it's just more fun staring from the balcony!

Hello men, hope you had a nice holiday :o

Scuderia is now what I'm leaning toward (good call Digitalman). I was just staring at the car (it seriously hasn't moved in a month) from the balcony again and I can see twin black racing stripes along the bonnet... just like I've seen on an F430 Scuderia in Stockholm (though I think you can order that custom paint job on any of the Ferraris for what, 10-15k USD, right?).

The air dams on the front are DEFINITELY angled, I can see that clearly with the naked eye - and like I said, there is a 360 Modena downstairs at this condo which I see every time I go up and down the elevator so I know the 360 well.

I still hope it's an Enzo, and I swear the center part of the air dam is larger than that of the Scuderia, but maybe that's just my wishful thinking. Either way, nobody is driving the thing (or else the guy parks in the EXACT same way, to the inch), and that in itself is a dam_n shame... those Italian horses deserve to stretch their legs...

I suppose I could just walk across the street and find out for myself, but it's just more fun staring from the balcony!

I couldn't help myself, I would have to know for sure, by touching it..

Go and do a gone n 60 seconds and then drive it to my place... There is nothing like a Ferrari...

what?

• 5 months later...

Enzo or no Enzo ?

Enzo would laugh his Bordeaux sipping ass off if he could be here now. A world away from Modena, in Thailand, people talking about his masterpieces long after his demise.

I met him briefly in Modena shortly before he died. I visited the shabby little garage behind the pulled down, old red door way back when. Those days it was a familia place, not a corporate Fiat blue-suit chrome and glass ediface to nothing. In the shop were a few vintage pieces, I remember a 166 and a sedan, a beautiful old red as blood one that I had never seen before in collections or pictures. Enzo dropped in while a mutual friend was showing me the shop. He was gracious and demonstrative, A big grin on his face most of the time. my Italian is limited, his English, likewise. just a lot of smiling mostly. Of all my travels to over 75 counties, that one is a memory I chesish most.

russ

Enzo or no Enzo ?

Enzo would laugh his Bordeaux sipping ass off if he could be here now. A world away from Modena, in Thailand, people talking about his masterpieces long after his demise.

I met him briefly in Modena shortly before he died. I visited the shabby little garage behind the pulled down, old red door way back when. Those days it was a familia place, not a corporate Fiat blue-suit chrome and glass ediface to nothing. In the shop were a few vintage pieces, I remember a 166 and a sedan, a beautiful old red as blood one that I had never seen before in collections or pictures. Enzo dropped in while a mutual friend was showing me the shop. He was gracious and demonstrative, A big grin on his face most of the time. my Italian is limited, his English, likewise. just a lot of smiling mostly. Of all my travels to over 75 counties, that one is a memory I chesish most.

russ

Very cool russ that you got a chance to meet the man... wow...

As for the car in question, I think it's a Scuderia not an Enzo Ferarri Enzo.... but I'm sure there are a few in Thailand anyway!!!! Heck, there is a Bugatti Veryron!!!!

I sold my Ferrari and bought a Fortuner. :)

I couldn't take the Ferrari down to the rice farm, or get it through a flooded soi, and it was a real bitch in the traffic jams of Bangkok, totally pointless in fact. Win for Fortuner.

Value for money, Fortuner v Ferrari ? Another win for Fortuner.

I had 13 people in my Fortuner one night ! :D Another win for Fortuner.

Speed limit in Thailand = 90 KPH on normal roads, even high speed roads are only 120 KPH, again, Ferrari is totally pointless. Another win for Fortuner.

I bought a 42 inch LCD TV and put it in the back of the Fortuner and took it home, Ferrari ? No chance ! Another win for Fortuner.

So guys, in Thailand a Fortuner is better than a Ferrari. :D

And if you still doubt it, I will put 2 Million Baht down against a Ferrari drivers 2 Million Baht, that we can both leave Bangkok at the same time and drive to every province in Thailand covering 1000's of Km's, and I would bet I would complete the drive first, cos quite simply, I wouldn't break down, and he would. Yet another win for the Fortuner.

I'm gonna spray my Fortuner Ferrari red !! :D

Edited by Maigo6

Maigo6, I know you jest (actually you kind of don't - a actually believe you think your Fortuner (excuse me while I...kkkkk...ok held it in) is better than a Ferarri) - but alas, you miss the point.

The Fortuner is a Piece of Shit. Now it may well fit 13 family members, their kids and buffalo - but for a Ferarri owner, they could give a rat's arse. There is mayby only one important seat, the passenger seat - in which sits a hottie (why do you think the McLarenF1 has 3 seats? For best driving position?!?!? HAHAAHHA no no no... cuz it's so bad-ass you get 2 hotties inside, and you get tho sit in between)

Ferrari owners don't go to 'rice fields.' They don't buy 42" plasma TVs. They have a freaking home theater installed. No need to "haul it home."

Value for money? It's all relative... One person buys an IWC watch, the guy with the Casio says, "It's never let me down" (and he leaves wondering what IWC is, anyway...."

As for the 2 million baht bet. You would lose. Flat out lose, if stuck to say, Highway 1, no rice fields. And if you at any given checkpoint, the Ferrari owner would just tell them to throw your Fortuner in the pound. Game over :)

Let's get real now, Fortuner owners.... you've argued back and forth about Fortuner vs. CRV/Everest/MU7/etc. etc.... and that's all good and well because a turd is a turd.

But Fortuner vs. Ferrari???? Delusional...

edit: New property, New Petchburi road...

01102009864.th.jpg

Edited by jcon