Uk Customs And Excise

hi all

ok , i want to send an item ( X 10 )back to England.

as far as i can tell the item dose not infringe any copyrights ...... its not a fake shirt , or watch etc, etc

i can get them for 100B and i think i could sell them for £15.00+ ....or give them away as presents :)

if i box 10 up and send them back to England ( not worried about post cost yet) and customs and Excise open the box , what will happen ?

my Question is are they going to want me to pay some sort of import tax ? or excise ? ( not sure what excise really is lol )

the item metal in a leather / plastic case ,there not Copy's or fakes ..... itsa normal everyday item that you can buy ( sort off ) for about 99p in England

thanks for any help

You want to send something that costs 2 Quid in Thailand (100 Baht), to England where the same item can be bought for 99p and sell it for 15+ Quid?

yes you got it .... in fact when i think about you can problery the said item for about 20p in the UK

But it's not as good as the ones i want to sell / give away , it dont come in a leather case , etc, etc

so forget about trying to do the maths for me please !

back to question about import tax / excise

thanks

If you can buy these items for 20p each in the UK, there's not going to be a lot of tax to pay if any. If the tax was high for some reason, the person you send it to could just opt not to receive the goods.