Romantic Spa In Chiangmai

nouille

Hi,

I ll go in chiangmai next month and i m looking for a romantic spa for my honey and me. Does someone can recommend a nice spa. i would like to book before and make a good surprise for my love (Same Honeymoon :) ).

Thanks

Hi,

I ll go in chiangmai next month and i m looking for a romantic spa for my honey and me. Does someone can recommend a nice spa. i would like to book before and make a good surprise for my love (Same Honeymoon :) ).

Thanks

what makes a spa romantic? the decor, the help and how they massage, the amount of privacy ?? help us out some..

Hi,

Thanks

Looks like you have a computer at your disposal,hop to it eh.

Looks like you have a computer at your disposal,hop to it eh.

Same advice you gave to someone looking to rent a pickup.

So, should we disband the forum and just have everyone go to the advertisers they find on google?

"ThaiVisa, don't ask, don't tell". Nice ring to it, Kimincm?

Come on. Help a guy out. What better use do have for your time. (Or just sit it out if you don't know). OK?

Hi,

Thanks

If you have the money Mandarin Oriental is wonderful. But not cheap. But it is an incredible place.

Hi,

Thanks

The Spa Resort Chiangmai is a great place. They also have Spa Samui, the world famous Detox place. Located near Mae Rim and Prem School far away from all the hustle of Chiangmai City but still easy to get to. Rooms start at 1,900 Baht/night, 2 swimming pools, Sauna, Steam Room and a great restaurant with healthy foods unavailable anywhere else in Thailand. Also great massages, Japanese Ampuku, Classical Thai and Western Oil massage. Plenty of space to walk around. They have some detox guests, but you can ignore them, they don't bother you. www.thesparesorts.net/spa-chiangmai.php or email [email protected]

Some difficult and easy to find a nice spa in chiangmai because too many spa and sometime the expensive prices are not in accordance with the quality of the treatments.

i like massage and I already try 5 spa in chiangmai . The last one was Peak Spa and Beauty Salon near night bazaar.

This spa has something different!!

My wife and I, hate the massage factories and we found at this small spa great and professional therapists.

Last week, we tried to book again before leaving chiangmai, but unfortunately, it was full all the day.

They probably have a website maybe you should book before.

Have a romantic trip !!!!

Some difficult and easy to find a nice spa in chiangmai because too many spa and sometime the expensive prices are not in accordance with the quality of the treatments.

i like massage and I already try 5 spa in chiangmai . The last one was Peak Spa and Beauty Salon near night bazaar.

My wife and I, hate the massage factories and we found at this small spa great and professional therapists.

Last week, we tried to book again before leaving chiangmai, but unfortunately, it was full all the day.

They do have a website. Here are some services. Not sure if the price includes dinner, drinks, and taxi fare. It should. But, if it's for love......

Deep Tissue Oil Massage

90 Mins 1,500

Peak Hot oil Massage

60 Mins 1,200

Herbal Hot compress Massage

90 Mins 1,200

Aromatherapy Oil Massage

60 Mins 1,200

Herbal Foot Massage with Hot compress

90 Mins 800

Traditional Thai Massage

90 Mins 800

Head Back and Shoulder Massage

60 Mins 600

Herbal Foot Massage

60 Mins 600

They do have a website. Here are some services. Not sure if the price includes dinner, drinks, and taxi fare. It should. But, if it's for love......

Deep Tissue Oil Massage

90 Mins 1,500

Peak Hot oil Massage

60 Mins 1,200

Herbal Hot compress Massage

90 Mins 1,200

Aromatherapy Oil Massage

60 Mins 1,200

Herbal Foot Massage with Hot compress

90 Mins 800

Traditional Thai Massage

90 Mins 800

Head Back and Shoulder Massage

60 Mins 600

Herbal Foot Massage

60 Mins 600

Awesome prices!!

If You are looking for a romantic hotel and spa try clicking on the banner at the top for Away Suansawan Resort 20 minutes outside Chiang Mai in Mae Rim. Our lakeside villas with canopy beds are really romantic and the beautiful spa does a Romantic Couples Body Revitalize, 100 minutes 2,250 baht for 2 people! It includes a 30 minute minerals jacuzzi bath in our large round bathtub where the couple can spend time in complete privacy! We also have villas with huge jacuzzi baths, more than big enough for 2.

post-24101-1243135050_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, at those prices it better be VERY romantic. I'd had "romantic" massages that cost a lot less. :)

me too,and i didn't even take the wife along.....

but i did take her to hotsprings in san kampaeng where we paid not much for an hour or two (less than 500) in a big jacuzzi all by ourselves

Edited by uptoyoumyfriend