Bell Transportation From Airport

ricklev

I'm travelling from the airport to Pattaya tomorrow and I prefer to have two seats. Is the Bell bus usually fairly full and therefore I should buy two tickets or is it a reasonable gamble that the bus will be half empty?

I don't mind buying two tickets, but if the bus is usually empty I would prefer not to....

Thanks!

I'm travelling from the airport to Pattaya tomorrow and I prefer to have two seats. Is the Bell bus usually fairly full and therefore I should buy two tickets or is it a reasonable gamble that the bus will be half empty?

I don't mind buying two tickets, but if the bus is usually empty I would prefer not to....

Thanks!

The last few Bell buses I have travelled on from Pattaya to the airport have been full. For that reason I buy the ticket the day before. I suggest that you do the same.

Haven't been for a while but every time I use Bell Bus there were only a few customers on the bus from Pattaya to Bangkok.

Haven't used it since Christmas though so better to take Mr Beans advice. Ooops, Sorry, I mean Syd :)

I used this service to the Airport two weeks ago, about half full, but returning 4 days ago, Saturday 9am service from Airport it was completely full and taking boookings for 1pm bus as they were full up for several services.

I think though that booking two seats may not mean you will actually get two seats if they are full

(Why you say??..well this is Thailand!!)

Good luck!! Paul

h

Haven't been for a while but every time I use Bell Bus there were only a few customers on the bus from Pattaya to Bangkok.

Haven't used it since Christmas though so better to take Mr Beans advice. Ooops, Sorry, I mean Syd :)