Worst Joke Ever

Sir: As a two-legged man who is also a leading member of ToT (Thinning on Top), I write to express my solidarity with Ms Sue Sensitive whose letter you recently published. I echo her demands for immediate action against the cracker-makers in question.  They must be crackers to continue banging on in such an insensitive manner.
Last year, I heard the following revolting exchange. The only reason I repeat it is to share my sense of outrage.
'Doctor, doctor! My hair keeps falling out! Can you give me something to keep it in?'
'How about this paper bag?' was his attempt at hair raising humour.
Not only is the doctor's comment grossly insulting to those of us who are, through no fault of our own, afflicted with impermanent or flyaway hair. It is also fragrantly baldist, and will do nothing to calm the fears of the worldwide ToT community.
Baldism  must be stamped out at all costs.
Malcolm Mullet, Deputy Chairman, ToT.

From the pen of SJ

Dear Mr Mullet.  I assume you are from Barnet!  I have combed through all of your bald statements and all I can say is that you really should keep your hair on and look at the bright side of this (but not of your balding and I assume disgustingly shiny pate!)
Just bear the following in mind;

Your barber trips are now quicker and cheaper (remember to ask for a "short back and shine" instead of the normally more hirsute, cry of "short back and sides" please.
You need spend very little on shampoo, brushes, combs, hair gel etc 
Dandruff is a much reduced problem as are bird droppings as they are now more easy to wipe off.

PS; Keep this under your hat but you can get some very good wigs in Barnet.

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1

An attractive woman found herself alone in the elevator with a lawyer.

"I could push this red button, get down on my knees and give you the best blow job of your life," she purred.

He thought a minute and said,

"I'm sure you could - but what's in it for me?"

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, minno said:

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Why the long face?"

A fish swims into a concrete wall and says "Dam!!"

Minno knows how to stay on topic.

Welcome, newbie, to Thaivisa "worst joke ever" topic.

Edited by chickenslegs
  • Like 1

Sir: Continuing the comments made by Barnet and a few others before them may I as a leading hedgehog in the make the following comments!

You can imagine my horror and disgust upon overhearing the following 'prickly joke' relayed in a public place.

'Why did the hedgehog cross the road?'
'To see his flat mate.'
Over the years, I have witnessed many close friends and colleagues in the hedgehog community crushed by cars and lorries. In early 2018, I became a founder member of HAT (Hedgehogs Against Traffic).
We will not rest until all traffic has been banned from our roads, allowing hedgehogs and other four-footed prickly mammals to enjoy lives free from fear. Needless to say, vile comments do nothing to help us in our campaign for justice.
H. Hogg.

From the desk of SJ
Please don’t get all prickly and curl up on me but I am not sure I get the point(s) of your comments and as a result I believe it is pricks like you give members of HAT all they deserve.  It may be that you have been keeping all these points you raise under your collective HAT for far too long but I think any action you take, especially crossing the road in the dark is bound to be squashed and driven to destruction at the first attempt.

• Like 1

TOP TEN THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR IN CHURCH...

10. Hey! It's my turn to sit in the front pew.

9. I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went 25 minutes over time.

8. Personally I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.

7. I've decided to give our church the $500 a month I used to send to TV evangelists.

6. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday School class.

5. Forget the denominational minimum salary, let's pay our pastor so he can live like we do.

4. I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!

3. Since we're all here, let's start the service early.

2. Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.

1. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual Elder/Warden/Stewardship campaigns - just sign us all up automatically!

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

Conversation between two girls in a pub in Glasgow.

1. I think I'm pregnant.

2. Have you had a check up?

1.. No. Just a wee Polish guy two months ago.

I knew I wasn't the father, the bloody missus has been spreading her favours around again.

My wife went with her friends to see 50 Shades of Grey. 
I went to bed at 11pm. She came home walked into the bedroom with a leather strap in one hand and a chain in the other. I thought, this looks interesting.

She said, "Here, you forgot to walk the frickin’ dogs!”

A woman goes to the Doctor, worried about her husband's temper. 

The Doctor asks, "What's the problem?" 

The woman says, "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every day my husband seems to lose his temper for no reason.  It scares me." 

The Doctor says, "I have a cure for that.  When it seems that your husband is getting angry, just take a glass of water and start 
swishing it in your mouth.  Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he either leaves the room or calms down." 

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor, looking fresh and reborn. 

The woman says, "Doctor that was a brilliant idea!    Every time my husband started losing it, I swished with water.   I swished and 
swished, and he calmed right down!    How does a glass of water do that?" 

The Doctor says, "The water itself does nothing.    It's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sir: As one of the most prominent gulls on the North-West coast, may I say how distressed I was that your previous correspondent (the prickly Mr/Mrs/Miss/Mz or gender less whatever H Hogg is or maybe)  made no mention of recent grossly offensive remarks against the bird community?
Like most gulls, I am known for my great sense of humour. I can often be heard screeching with laughter at the antics of my fellow gulls, as they wittily snatch chips from holiday makers, tease old folk by swooping down on them, or drop their 'doings' on people's heads!  BTW we gulls never realised that pooping on TOTs was such a waste of time, we will zero in on the hairier members of your species from now on.  Anyway I digress.  All these are good-natured japes. But surely, in this day and age, it defies belief that anyone could find a callous remark about the violent death of a bird in any way 'amusing'? Sadly, this is just one example among many:
'What happens when a bird flies into a fan?'
'You get shredded tweet.'
I hereby call on the World’s Politicians to stamp out birdist and gullist prejudice by enrolling those who continue to propagate these vile jokes on a course of re-education within the wider bird community.
C. Gull (Mr).

From the Pen of SJ
Dear Mr C Gull;
As someone who is always up in the air and over the top of us humans I feel I need to point out to your kind that I am not a fan of your family and think you need to come back down to earth d and harbour your thoughts in a less “feather” brained way!  I, and many of my flock consider some of your responses to our presence near the sea shore to be a load of cr*p and that your response to an oft re tweeted joke shows just how gullible you and your kind are!