Silk Phahlyotin 3 Condos?

Get the unit facing south east to gain best natural ventilation from the 3-panel 3-track sliding door.

Their 2nd project at Soi Aree 2 has a better floor layout, and nearer to food venue and Villa supermarket. Basement construction is underway and condo units to be transferred in last quarter of next year.

Edited by trogers

What's the going rate (bht/sq m) for condos in that project or area?

I believe they are selling around Bt80k/m2 at this moment, about 15% lower then those of the big boys.

Project 2 has no studio units. Of the total 79 units, one is a penthouse, 14 are 1-bedroom units (fully booked), and 64 are 2-bedroom units of about 80m2 size.

I actually went in with a Thai person and she asked them for a deal if we both bought a one bedroom (41sq meter).  I trust the Thai person, she is my fiancee's friend's girlfriend and the person we bought the engagement set from (a jeweler).  

She said she's been in the market for a condo for the past year and likes this project (phaholyothin 3).  SO we both bought a one bedroom facing south east for 3.2m baht.  They knocked 70K baht off the price and threw in an extra air conditioning unit...She got the same deal.

I actually went in with a Thai person and she asked them for a deal if we both bought a one bedroom (41sq meter).  I trust the Thai person, she is my fiancee's friend's girlfriend and the person we bought the engagement set from (a jeweler).  

She said she's been in the market for a condo for the past year and likes this project (phaholyothin 3).  SO we both bought a one bedroom facing south east for 3.2m baht.  They knocked 70K baht off the price and threw in an extra air conditioning unit...She got the same deal.

41 sq/m is very small for a 1 bedroom. That is normally the size of an average studio flat.

I have a 1 bedroom that is 72sq/m.

By the way it is for sale :)

3 mins from Nana BTS and I believe much better value.

You can PM me if interested.

I actually went in with a Thai person and she asked them for a deal if we both bought a one bedroom (41sq meter). I trust the Thai person, she is my fiancee's friend's girlfriend and the person we bought the engagement set from (a jeweler).

She said she's been in the market for a condo for the past year and likes this project (phaholyothin 3). SO we both bought a one bedroom facing south east for 3.2m baht. They knocked 70K baht off the price and threw in an extra air conditioning unit...She got the same deal.

The Silk 1 is about 100m inside Soi 3, or only about 120m from the stairs of Sanam Pao BTS. That's a quiet soi, with some occasional traffic between Soi 1 and 3. Neighbours are mainly senior govt and uniform officials.

41 sq/m is very small for a 1 bedroom. That is normally the size of an average studio flat.

I think 41m2 is net area after deducting column and duct shaft areas. Construction area is 45m2. Gridline on blueprint is 5.8m x 7.75m