Arrested In Pai For Drugs

patpai

i say by"help" name of good lawyers...i am a not a drug addict just like get fun sometime...i will get a lot soon perhaps...don t be rude whith people you don t know...it is not in my idea to escape, my priority was to pay back my friend what i did whith all i had, now i will face my mistake and go to court...if they think 0.4g need years in jail...i ll do it... but now they scale the stuff whithout the plastic bottle,3.1...so if you have someone you heard about, thanks

My Thai uncle is number 3 in the ONCB in Bangers ( Office of the Narcotics Control Board, the folks who will prosecute you ) and after numerous discussions with him on how and which cases are prosecuted, he has told me that his office knows that the jails are full and the objective of his office is to go after the major dealers, not small time users or possessors. Different if you are dealing.

Not saying that you're not going to get spanked hard, but it seems as though most small quanities are dealt with in court as a fine and probation. Even small amounts of cheva.

Man up, admit your mistake, act very humble and with respect and it seems the chances are you will be able to leave with your passport and a empty wallet.

Sorry I do not know of any decent lawyers.

Good luck.

i say by"help" name of good lawyers...i am a not a drug addict just like get fun sometime...i will get a lot soon perhaps...don t be rude whith people you don t know...it is not in my idea to escape, my priority was to pay back my friend what i did whith all i had, now i will face my mistake and go to court...if they think 0.4g need years in jail...i ll do it... but now they scale the stuff whithout the plastic bottle,3.1...so if you have someone you heard about, thanks

First post you said you had 0,6 grams and police said you has 3,6 grams. Now you say 0,4 g and 3,1 g.