Investment Opportunity

Hello,

I am looking for an investor. The investment means in a nutshell that the investor invests 350,000 THB in my company Tip-Tip CO. Ltd. and will receive 700,000 THB in return within a mutual agreed period. The easiest way to double your money without having to work for it.

No shareholders are needed and serious candidates will need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement beforehand. You only require a bit of knowledge in the real estate business, or let me explain it to you if necessary.

If you are interested please you can contact me here to find out about some more details of this investment:

Edit: PM member

Kind Regards,

Ruben van den Ende

Hello,

I am looking for an investor. The investment means in a nutshell that the investor invests 350,000 THB in my company Tip-Tip CO. Ltd. and will receive 700,000 THB in return within a mutual agreed period. The easiest way to double your money without having to work for it.

No shareholders are needed and serious candidates will need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement beforehand. You only require a bit of knowledge in the real estate business, or let me explain it to you if necessary.

If you are interested please you can contact me here to find out about some more details of this investment:

[email protected]

Kind Regards,

Ruben van den Ende

Another get rich scam....sorry meant to say scheme.... :)

Double your money, real estate, dont have to work for it, No share hold in the company.....really instills confidence.... :D ...your not looking for an investor...your looking for a loan...

No it is not a scam. I can see why you think of that highlighting the words you did. I am trying to offer something everyone who is selling property in Thailand wants: acces to many potential property purchasers. That's why I need an investor.

PS I tried to edit my original post (removing company name and mail adres) but it didn't work. Is there a moderator reading this?

No it is not a scam. I can see why you think of that highlighting the words you did. I am trying to offer something everyone who is selling property in Thailand wants: acces to many potential property purchasers. That's why I need an investor.

PS I tried to edit my original post (removing company name and mail adres) but it didn't work. Is there a moderator reading this?

What do you have for security? Gold, a condo, a vehicle?

What do you have for security? Gold, a condo, a vehicle?

Yeap....collateral ??....you have the collateral we can talk...

If it’s such a good deal, why don’t you borrow the money from the bank and keep the profit yourself?

I’m sure any bank would be HAPPY to lend you....

“If it’s too good to be true, then it’s too good to be true” :)

<<What do you have for security? Gold, a condo, a vehicle?>>

The OP has no assets to pledge or he would have asked for a loan against them.

We dont know that, even if you have collateral, Thai banks are very reluctant to lend money to "Farang" businesses, not saying it doesnt happen, but difficult....

On this one....going for some form of real estate scam.....note the OP has disappeared, and venturing a guess here...business is Pattaya based....nuff said... :)

@Gary & Soutpeel. I have both send you a message.

@Teacup: “If it’s too good to be true, then it’s too good to be true”: does that mean you are interested, haha.

Company has no assets yet, I do have a house which I am willing to put as security. I am looking into a loan as well but I am just trying each way: investors (as outside party, more like sponsor position), banks and even the shareholder option but I need to have a bit more information on that last option, regarding the confident information. I don't want the shareholder to have too much power in my company nor want him to know too much.

@Teacup: "If it's too good to be true, then it's too good to be true": does that mean you are interested, haha.

As interested as doing one of those cobra-yawn :)

Soooo…tweetless…haha

I'll take that as a yes, hahaha ......