Finding Land Owners

Dirk_brijs

How to find out on who owns a piece of land in Pataya.

Bumped into a piece of land that I would be very interested in for some exeptional business opportunity unique for Pattaya.

Need to find out who owns the piece and how to lease it?

Bumped into a piece of land that I would be very interested in for some exeptional business opportunity unique for Pattaya.

where ??? which area ??

I'm a local people. Maybe I can help you some advice.

alex.089-7482743

Can check from the land officer.

where ??? which area ??

I'm a local people. Maybe I can help you some advice.

alex.089-7482743

Can check from the land officer.

right next to the new high way (not finnished yet) on a street that connects Soi Siam with Soi Nongyai. It used to have a starting development but went broke I think since then been neglected. I think on the other side of the high way is Easy Park development?

right next to the new high way (not finnished yet) on a street that connects Soi Siam with Soi Nongyai. It used to have a starting development but went broke I think since then been neglected. I think on the other side of the high way is Easy Park development?

If it is an abandoned development, chances are one of the banks are holding the deeds.

If it is an abandoned development, chances are one of the banks are holding the deeds.

Yes I thought the same thing

Guess when from a bank no lease is possible.

Buying it would be a massive investment tough

would need all if though to establish my idea

Most of the bank's websites have a section on repo property, also from time to time the banks produce a book with all their current listings that they offer.

Some offer by auction, some by first come first served basis, you will need to ask the individual banks and scour their websites.

Many of the property sections in their websites are in Thai only though!

• 4 months later...