Best Massage School?

ChiangMaiFun

I have a friend (yes I have some) coming from UK and she wants a course for a week or two? maybe with certification?

Any ideas about prices/locations?

Thanks in advance

Prices vary greatly from what I can gather, I did some enquiries a year back but can't remember the outcome. However I remember The Thai Massage School Shivagakomarpaj next to the Old Medicine Clinic (same owner I think) situated in the small access road at the back on Nim City Rimping being fairly competitive and seemed professional.

Regards Bojo

post-75277-1246258520_thumb.jpg

I have a friend (yes I have some) coming from UK and she wants a course for a week or two? maybe with certification?

Thanks in advance

Prices vary greatly from what I can gather, I did some enquiries a year back but can't remember the outcome. However I remember The Thai Massage School Shivagakomarpaj next to the Old Medicine Clinic (same owner I think) situated in the small access road at the back on Nim City Rimping being fairly competitive and seemed professional.

Regards Bojo

Thanks Bojo

Thanks in advance

Regards Bojo

This one is about the best going.

5 days for 7,000 baht.

Google "The Massage School, Chiang Mai.

Wat Pho has a good reputation...

http://www.watpomassage.com/2009/

Wat Po is BKK? can't find any links here to CM? sorry if I'm missing something...

It's NOT any more in bangkok, it's explained on the website - link as posted...

It seems that it is still in Bangkok. Here is their map.

watpo.jpg

There is also a school in Chiang Mai. Here is their map

Chiangmaieng.jpg

Edited by Ajarn

Wat Pho has a good reputation...

http://www.watpomassage.com/2009/

Wat Po is BKK? can't find any links here to CM? sorry if I'm missing something...

It's NOT any more in bangkok, it's explained on the website - link as posted...

Sorry but I dont think the famous Wat PO school has moved! and I cannot find any reference to a move North on the web site unless I am having a completely DIM MOMENT (which is possible)