My "story" So Far...

kaitchu

You guys are so bad. Stop teasing the virgin Fin.

Kaitchu has found real love. I am happy for you. Your story is so touching. I almost cry.

Real love for him. A real sucker for her.

Please be gentle in a public forum.

That's all we ask.

Please.

Else I have to spank you in front of your mates.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaitchu has found real love. I am happy for you. Your story is so touching. I almost cry.

Please be gentle in a public forum.

That's all we ask.

Please.

Else I have to spank you in front of your mates.

Some people pay good money for that - Spanking, that is.

So, DaleBlue, about dating websites ...... you only find "good Thai girls" on there, chai mai ?

So, DaleBlue, about dating websites ...... you only find "good Thai girls" on there, chai mai ?

No, I did not say that.

Like you, I was not impress at the beginning of the story and I though that he was scammed. But she have been with her in Finland for a period of time, he has found her to be the best thing it his life. Kaitchu should trust his instinct, and follow his feeling.

If you this is girl is one of those you have in mind, don't you think Kaitchu would have detected it? Finn are not stupid.

No, I did not say that.

Like you, I was not impress at the beginning of the story and I though that he was scammed. But she have been with her in Finland for a period of time, he has found her to be the best thing it his life. Kaitchu should trust his instinct, and follow his feeling.

If you this is girl is one of those you have in mind, don't you think Kaitchu would have detected it? Finn are not stupid.

love can make a person blind .......

No, I did not say that.

love can make a person blind .......

...and bankrupt

Theres a publishing house in bangkok that laps this kind of stuff up www.bangkokbookhouse.com

I'm wondering if the OP had an American pie moment when he first got kissed. :)

Man, if you for real. You never had a woman before. Nver dated. Never kissed. Never got drunk and never smoked. Please don't fall in love with some Thai bint in cyberspace.

Find a local girl where you live. She doesn't have to be anything special. Try the local cusine before you start bringing in take-aways from other countries. Use your noddle. Think with the big head, not the little one.

I hate to agree with Geekfreaklover, but he has a point. It seems fishy to me that a Thai girl would use an internet dating service to meet a falang. Specially at the age of 25. It's very rare that anyone ends up happily with their first love.

There are scads of Thai girls 18 to 25 on internet dating websites looking for Farangs. Just take a look. Agreed first love can be tricky, but not always. Sometimes it's the best.

And they do say you never forget your first true love. Ahhhh, so sweet. Romance in the air. Makes a change from the usual business dealings we tend to have. Let him have his dreams of true love, they will be shattered soon enough.

We were all young once :)

She moved to Australia? Do you have any idea how hard that would be for a single Thai lady? Virtually impossible unless she has some special work skill listed on the Australian Immigration department skills shortage list, can pass IELTS at level 5 in all areas, and had sufficient work experience to get a 457 Visa to work in Australia. She probably moved to Australia with her Aussie husband and told him she was going to visit family in Thailand to come and shag you in Finland. Cynical, I know but it is hard to believe a Thai girl moved to Australia to work and then spent her own money to visit an internet date in Finland, sorry. If it is all true then good luck to you!

She moved to Australia? Do you have any idea how hard that would be for a single Thai lady? Virtually impossible unless she has some special work skill listed on the Australian Immigration department skills shortage list, can pass IELTS at level 5 in all areas, and had sufficient work experience to get a 457 Visa to work in Australia. She probably moved to Australia with her Aussie husband and told him she was going to visit family in Thailand to come and shag you in Finland. Cynical, I know but it is hard to believe a Thai girl moved to Australia to work and then spent her own money to visit an internet date in Finland, sorry. If it is all true then good luck to you!

Midasthailand you beat me to it! What a load of sentimental claptrap. Bloke has obviously been reading too many Mills and Boon novels. Singlt at 20, never been kissed etc. what has he been doing with his life? Herdin reindeer?

AS an Aussie too you are quite right. As soon as I rea 'she had moved tolive in Aussie' I immediately became suspicious. As yo correctly stated, a single Thai woman does not just 'GO' and live in Australia.

Maybe this post is a scam. If not then all I suggest to this lovesick Romeo is 'STOP THINKING WITH WHAT'S BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND START THINKING WITH WHAT'S BETWEEN YOUR EARS'

Sometimes I wish people wouldn't clutter up the website with such crap. It's bad enough with all the whingers!

Theres a publishing house in bangkok that laps this kind of stuff up www.bangkokbookhouse.com

What's wrong with getting a bit exited kissing for the first time. Or being laid for the first for that matter. I still remember those moments vividly, and cherish every heart beat. Even though we have already split up 5 years ago.

I'm wondering if the OP had an American pie moment when he first got kissed. :D

What's wrong with getting a bit exited kissing for the first time. Or being laid for the first for that matter. I still remember those moments vividly, and cherish every heart beat. Even though we have already split up 5 years ago.

:) I guess you didn't understand the "American Pie" comment.

Yes. And if we can 'you tube' it?

this guy (OP) is genuinely in love, Give him a break! :D Everybody had its very first encounter with that...!

Edited by webfact

:D:D

Cynical, cruel, but quite possible given the truths and realities of Thais settling down and working in Australia.

She comes on her own to Finland, wowie. Never seen that before from a Thai.

Wonder if she accidentally got on the wrong plane.

If the story is ture. I would imagine she had a Finnish sponser / husband she was visiting and simply included the OP on the itenary as she had some time left over during the visit.

Man, if you for real. You never had a woman before. Nver dated. Never kissed. Never got drunk and never smoked. Please don't fall in love with some Thai bint in cyberspace.

Find a local girl where you live. She doesn't have to be anything special. Try the local cusine before you start bringing in take-aways from other countries. Use your noddle. Think with the big head, not the little one.

Amen, brotha..

I guess you didn't understand the "American Pie" comment.

I saw the movie too. Don't quite like it. Too childish.

:) Yes, I guess we all need to grow up.

Hehe I hope i never "grow up".Am so childish sometimes (everyday) and i love it ,Young People Love me 2 bcuse of that,But but i can get "serious" with all the heavy burden of my Lifexperience,and when am then talking, people listen to the wise man :D .. :D . :D .

www.zgeek.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1470964

www.matchdoctor.com/thread_2_29518_...ory_so_far.html

www.relationship-forums.com/showthread.php?p=265625

www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=287177

iwforums.com/showthread.php?t=22774

www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=575842

www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum...ory-so-far.html

www.relationshiptalk.net/my-story.....far-809629.html

www.city-data.com/forum/relationshi...tionship-3.html

www.loveletterbox.com/love_forums/v...662031b0189f5d8

And there are many many more, he sure is a busy person this Kaitchu or should I say Gotyou

I think I will put the kleenex away for now and wait till he comes back, on this forum that is....... :):D

And there are many many more, he sure is a busy person this Kaitchu or should I say Gotyou

I think I will put the kleenex away for now and wait till he comes back, on this forum that is....... :):D

Ooooo Myyy Gooood. Sorry but i dont think that Thaigirl will come back 2 him.... She "Just" went 2 Australia (or was it the Moon) :D sorryyyy