Motorbike To Koh Larn Lately?

anothertorres

tried catching the noon ferry to Koh Larn today, wanted to bring my bike with me and both girls i spoke with refused. anyone have any luck lately on getting a bike over? the Koh Larn websites states that for 200baht/round trip was available, though i noticed most of the dates on that site are from 2004.

obviously i know the answer from experience, but does anyone have any info on when they stopped offering this? or, am i doing something wrong? sup?

tried catching the noon ferry to Koh Larn today, wanted to bring my bike with me and both girls i spoke with refused. anyone have any luck lately on getting a bike over? the Koh Larn websites states that for 200baht/round trip was available, though i noticed most of the dates on that site are from 2004.

obviously i know the answer from experience, but does anyone have any info on when they stopped offering this? or, am i doing something wrong? sup?

AT,

About 4 months ago, my TGF & I went over to Koh Larn by ferry. We paid the normal 20 baht per person and the motorbike cost 100 baht each way. We had no problem- just got to the pier a bit early, drove out to the end, and politely asked which ferry would accept the bike. After about 10 minutes, the staff pointed out where we should go. Then, three guys picked up the bike, put it onboard, and away we went. Soooooo, not sure what the problem was for you. Sorry, wish I could be of some help... Good luck!