Looking For Dutch Course/school/teacher In Chiang Mai

Freykling

Hey there all,

Native Dutch guy here...

I've been looking for a while already for a Dutch course or school or teacher for my Thai girlfriend in Lampang. She works in Chiang Mai and she wants to learn Dutch.

Now I've looked here on the site already and on the net and see there's enough in Bangkok or Pattaya, but I somehow can't find anything in Chiang Mai (except for old topics)

I already got her going a bit with free online Dutch courses and learning, but what she really needs is good pronuncuation of our letters and words.

That's why I registered... And now I ask, is there a good trusted course/school/teacher for her in Chiang Mai for a reasonable price ?

Thanks in advance~

They are setting up a Dutch club in CM. End last month they had their first meeting. You may find some one with teaching skills there. I have been teaching my biz partner Dutch and it was REALLY very funny how she tried to pronounce some of the vowels. We had lots of laugh.

Anyway, I'm not a language teacher and in case you aren't on their mail list already and would like to be, then send me a pm and I'll give you the details who to contact. Who knows there is more interest of Thai people who would like our language, and a Dutch language class can be set up.

Hi native dutch guy,

I am a Dutch (native) teacher living in Chiang Mai. I teach Dutch, English, French and German (in private and sometimes in small groups). Perhaps I can teach your girlfriend. If you are interested you can contact me by e-mail: [email protected]

By the way: To reach level A1 (basic) she will need about 60 hours. My fee is 350 Bath per hour.

Best regards,

Bert Hermanussen

Hey there all,

Native Dutch guy here...

I've been looking for a while already for a Dutch course or school or teacher for my Thai girlfriend in Lampang. She works in Chiang Mai and she wants to learn Dutch.

Now I've looked here on the site already and on the net and see there's enough in Bangkok or Pattaya, but I somehow can't find anything in Chiang Mai (except for old topics)

I already got her going a bit with free online Dutch courses and learning, but what she really needs is good pronuncuation of our letters and words.

That's why I registered... And now I ask, is there a good trusted course/school/teacher for her in Chiang Mai for a reasonable price ?

Thanks in advance~

Hey there all,

Native Dutch guy here...

Thanks in advance~

• 5 months later...

Hallo,

Mijn naam is Yvette van den Bergh, 25 jaar oud en was wonend in Nederland, Rotterdam. Ik zag je advertentie op thaivisa.com en ik ben erg geïnteresserd. Ik woon op dit moment in Chiang Mai en ben op zoek naar werk. In Nederland was ik werkzaam als leerkracht in het basisonderwijs. Naast mijn werk op school heb ik ook meerdere kinderen en volwassenen bijles gegeven in de Nederlandse taal.

Ik zou graag een afspraak met u willen maken om verder te praten over de werkzaamheden. De engelse taal beheers ik zowel mondeling als schriftelijk.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yvette van den Bergh