Watch Repair

petermik

Hi-does anyone know where in patts I can get a broken winder repaired on my copy Omega watch?

You have a very good place at Pattaya Central, about 150m before foodland on your right.

I've used him a lot the last 5 years, and he have repaird everything so far, and to a good price to.

Hi-does anyone know where in patts I can get a broken winder repaired on my copy Omega watch?

watch repair directly across from cafe uno in royal plaza. got the exact same thing done very professional and cheap

Funny that, because I took a copy for repair and he just wouldn't look at it. That same said said watch repair centre is good for genuine watches though.

To be honest I would recommend one of the shops right at the end of Soi Buckhaw on the corner of Pattaya Klang. They can put you right for 100 baht.

watch repair directly across from cafe uno in royal plaza. got the exact same thing done very professional and cheap

Funny that, because I took a copy for repair and he just wouldn't look at it. That same said said watch repair centre is good for genuine watches though.

To be honest I would recommend one of the shops right at the end of Soi Buckhaw on the corner of Pattaya Klang. They can put you right for 100 baht.

Yes, the shops in the beginning from soi Buakow and Pattaya klang, are very recommended.

i went in to chain city inside the royal garden plaza to fix a link in my watch ,i ask the lady 2 minutes later how much do i owe you ...she replied no charge free....i told her the next time i buy a watch i will go there ,i thought that was a nice touch from her behalf ,i know its a small thing but it was a much appreciated jesture........

The second one on your left on Soi Backhaw coming from Pattaya Klang is the best watch repair in Pattaya. I went to him for many years while I lived in Pattaya.

Barry