Re-chromeing

gwynt

Can some one point me in the direction of a good re-chromeing company near Pattaya?

I have crash bars and a few other bits that have rusted I can have them grit blasted at work but I wont have it done untill I have a compedent company to re-do for me.

Can some one point me in the direction of a good re-chromeing company near Pattaya?

I have crash bars and a few other bits that have rusted I can have them grit blasted at work but I wont have it done untill I have a compedent company to re-do for me.

CHROME SHOP

SAENGCHAREON PLATING SERVICE CO, LTD

672 SOI PHAHOLYOTHIN 32

PHAHOLYOTHIN RD, LADYAO, JATUJAK BKK 10900

PHONE 02-5612792 (Da)

I've shipped him everything from complete exhaust systems to master cylinder covers and everything in between. Everything came back great. He knows his stuff.

CHROME SHOP

SAENGCHAREON PLATING SERVICE CO, LTD

672 SOI PHAHOLYOTHIN 32

PHAHOLYOTHIN RD, LADYAO, JATUJAK BKK 10900

PHONE 02-5612792 (Da)

I've shipped him everything from complete exhaust systems to master cylinder covers and everything in between. Everything came back great. He knows his stuff.

Thanks for the info.

Gwynt