Seat Mod

Well I just cant get my mind straight here. I am just addicted to this vfr. I cant sell it, and I just put new Pirellies (tires) on it.

But I was thinking of selling it yet again because Im a little worried about my private parts... Sometimes it gets very uncomfortable and Im a little worried. Lately my friend down there has been excessivly tired, and Im thinking maybe it is not normal to drive on a vfr every day for 2 hours. Ive used it alot over the last 3 months and im thinking it maybe has a bad effect down there.

So yet again I cannot sell it and will work with it. I want to modify or put a new seat on it, that is excessivly comfortable and easy on the privates.

Has anyone had any experience or know anywhere that can help with vfr seats or seat mods.

Or really if Im going to need to ride every day for 2 hours or so, I should get a Suzuki Raider or something.

Thanks,

-Lenny

So yet again I cannot sell it and will work with it. I want to modify or put a new seat on it, that is excessivly comfortable and easy on the privates.

It's not meant to be a comfortable bike...

Did you try google at all before coming here? It's not exactly a topic many people have experience in, I think.

A quick search revealed this nice source info for your 'soar' privates. http://www.diymotorcycleseat.com/modify.htm

LoL!

Well Im going to keep the vfr, and my finance problem is fixed because my gf is going to buy a new sonic for me to use every day, and will just use the vfr occasionally. She doesnt want me to have to sell the vfr. She knows I love it and she likes it too.

Shes got all the money. Ive got nothing. Her ex was a wealthy Japanese man. :)

LoL!

Well Im going to keep the vfr, and my finance problem is fixed because my gf is going to buy a new sonic for me to use every day, and will just use the vfr occasionally. She doesnt want me to have to sell the vfr. She knows I love it and she likes it too.

Shes got all the money. Ive got nothing. Her ex was a wealthy Japanese man. :)

Guess the gf is an interest in keeping your nuts health, so probably a wise decision :D

I thought the 4 pistons were suppose to cancel the vibration from each other out, giving a very smooth engine? I mean no need for balancers?

PS: I have several VFR400 shop manuals in pdf, etc, format. Can let you have them if you are interested?