Motorcycle Leathers

denboy

My grandson in the UK has set me the task of buying him a set of motorcycle leathers for his upcoming birthday.

I've wandered around the local shops but cannot find anything in that line. Has anyone spotted any such oulets on their travels around the Pattaya area.

Appreciate any pointers.

Cheers.

I agree, there is nothing in Pattaya, nearest is bangkok, but dont bother, it will be old or crazy money,best bet is ebay , some cracking deals,.send straight to the uk, BUT get the size right,.good luck,. :) heres an example,.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RST-FUSION-LEATHER-ONE-PEICE-SUIT-BRAND-NEW-SIZE-48_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1683Q7c293Q3a1Q7

c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3a51464ae2QQitemZ250471664354QQptZU

KQ5fMotorcycleQ5fClothingQQsalenotsupported

Edited by SMEEERE

There is a leather shop about 200 meters in on the right going into Muang Than Thani before the water ponds on the way to Sukothai Tammarirat University. Hours seem to be funny but early afternoon, he is normally open. He has belts, jackets, and so on. Expect to pay. I bought a leather belt and you pay by the inch as well as how wide. Good leather in any case. He has jackets and does custom work for bands and Thai Bike drivers. He is a very friendly guy and if he gives you a date of completion, he means it.

I also agree with the e-bay recommendation, but you will need to register with paypal or know someone who is. There is new as well as second-hand for sale. I thought buying leathers was more of a personal thing. Maybe offer to pay for what he buys?