Koo82 & Mc2 Day Off?

timekeeper

not a word all day from Thaksins agent provocateurs koo82 & mc2

is it a day off in the Thaksin propaganda agents office, in lieu of working over the weekend to cover the fugitives birthday?

or have you not been paid yet for the weekends postings and downed tools..........

Edited by timekeeper

is it a day off in the Thaksin propaganda agents office, in lieu of working over the weekend to cover the fugitives birthday?

or have you not been paid yet for the weekends postings and downed tools..........

Maybe that had to go in and collect their pay and new propaganda that they get issued. :)

Jeez. Get over it. Elvis has left the building. For someone to wonder whether perceived supporters of Mr. Thaksin have commented or not suggests that despite comments to the contrary, those commentators must be loved and their writings appreciated. Why else would one lament at their absence? Thai Visa has an advertiser that sends can send flowers to people ifyou are that moved. Perhaps a bouquet of pansies is in order..............

These threads are like the papparazzi that stake out public toilets to report back on whether someone on the D list has entered and if he or she did number 1 or 2.

So that you don't sound like a total bozo- why not avoid using fancy terms you don't know the meaning of- terms like 'agents provocateurs'-

And also- so that you don't sound like you regard yourself as having some kind of divine monopoly on truth- perhaps avoid suggesting that any one point of view that opposes yours is 'bought'.

Then come back and participate in a political forum- where it is understood that people will disagree.

You spend far too much time on the forum.

Jeez. Get over it. Elvis has left the building. For someone to wonder whether perceived supporters of Mr. Thaksin have commented or not suggests that despite comments to the contrary, those commentators must be loved and their writings appreciated. Why else would one lament at their absence? Thai Visa has an advertiser that sends can send flowers to people ifyou are that moved. Perhaps a bouquet of pansies is in order..............

These threads are like the papparazzi that stake out public toilets to report back on whether someone on the D list has entered and if he or she did number 1 or 2.

To be fair GK, they (most noticeably koo) have made themselves noticed recently by intruding on the general discussion forum by mentioning their favourite (only) topic in completely unrelated threads, even one about Panda's which had to be cleaned up by a mod.

They are going on and on about it to the point that they are being ridiculed, hence this thread.

Koo82 is a true honest beliver. She had some inocent postings and about what her husband thinks about it, which make me belive she ist not one of the paid one.

Mc2: I don't know.

To be fair GK, they (most noticeably koo) have made themselves noticed recently by intruding on the general discussion forum by mentioning their favourite (only) topic in completely unrelated threads, even one about Panda's which had to be cleaned up by a mod.

They are going on and on about it to the point that they are being ridiculed, hence this thread.

So is that why there are now 9 Thaksin bashing threads on the forum not started by Koo or MC2

Give me a break you guys are obsessed with him :)

So is that why there are now 9 Thaksin bashing threads on the forum not started by Koo or MC2

9?

I wasn't counting.

Maybe still recovering from the massive shock of the BIG SURPRISE?

i'm not shocked, i predicted in the other thread his 'big surprise' would be something to do with education.

So did you learn something?

BTW, did you get a surprise?

After all it was your birthday as well according to your personal statement.

Or is it like "truth today" :)

Truth Today? That's a good one.

You know what would surprise me about Thaksin? Big?

Something actually TRUE coming out of his sushi hole.

Now that would be a BIG SURPRISE, but that's about as likely as snow in Bangkok.

Now that would be a BIG SURPRISE, but that's about as likely as snow in Bangkok.

What? Haven't you been to Snow World yet? :)

Have you seen Johnny Walker's Bangkok Snow Commercial it's on Youtube. :D

You might want to have a look at the Bankok Snow Removal website. :D

And then there is always Snow White Massage near the Plin Klao Ferry pier, not that I would patronize such an establishment. :D

And if you keep this up, this thread will become a yellow snow event.............

And keep on smiling. Life is way too short to worry about Thai politicians, especially since they certainly don't worry about us.

So that you don't sound like a total bozo- why not avoid using fancy terms you don't know the meaning of- terms like 'agents provocateurs'-

And also- so that you don't sound like you regard yourself as having some kind of divine monopoly on truth- perhaps avoid suggesting that any one point of view that opposes yours is 'bought'.

Then come back and participate in a political forum- where it is understood that people will disagree.

woah! you step out of the shadows and criticise me when you have not made a single post before this one for six weeks!

i hardly think thats keeping abreast of recent events on this board

maybe you are just a TV lurker and never feel confident enough about your opinion to comment until you feel you can add nothing to a thread by just flaming a contributor.

as it is, you don't know me and as such you are not qualified to comment on my understanding of anything

nor do you have the authority to tell me when to participate or what to say

now go back to your bedroom, your mum says your alphabetti spaghetti is ready and Barneys on TV

You spend far too much time on the forum.

and what else in your highly prized opinion should i be doing?

you are not paying attention, koo82 & mc2 are suspected to be working for Thicksin by spewing forth favourable propaganda on this board

why would they start a thaksin bashing thread?