Taking Out Loan For House In Wife's Name

I am thinking of taking out a loan for a house with a Thai bank in my wife's name. She will procure the loan with her earning statement and any back-up by me that is allowed by the bank. Any past experiences out there either good or bad with this arrangement that I should be aware of.

I did something similar earlier this year, with the wife buying a condo near a BTS in Bangkok, and with me as guarantor. Got the loan approved without any trouble.

The bank may also require you to sign a statement which basically says that notwithstanding that as guarantor you may be paying back the loan for your wife, in the event of marital separation your wife's absolute ownership of the property will not be disputed.

I have been thinking about doing this myself. My house will be completed in December by which time i will have paid 50% of the total price. I could afford to pay the final price but would rather go this way.

My wife is not working as she is studying for a degree at the moment.

I have banked with Kasikorn bank for the last 7 years and have transfered a lot of money into my account over the years. I have a good job and good income.

Do you think it would be possible for my wife to get a loan in her name as me as the gaurantor.

My wife also has a bank account with Kasikorn.

Thanks in advance for any info