Where Is Sargent Somchai, The Murderer?

whopper

I know he is out on bail, is he busy at the restaurant picking up on farang girls or shaking down motorcyclists without a helmet???

He probably got a truck instead of the BMW, it is eaisier to run over people with the big tires and ground clearance.

Oh really, he's sitting outside his restaurant. I presume he's not armed.

The families know that justice is not going to be done.

I am a Volunteer Policewoman - and believe in upholding the Law, but there are circumstances in which a good old fashioned lynching is called for.

These things can be arranged in a violent society without much ado

- if you can't beat em join em.

I am a Volunteer Policewoman - and believe in upholding the Law, but there are circumstances in which a good old fashioned lynching is called for.

Not with the TVP I hope!

Well farang have heaps of dosh so I'm sure things could be sorted if one wanted to go down that route.

I am opposed to violence, but if we can advocate doing it to paedophiles, i'd certainly applaud a hit on this Policeman also. He's a sitting duck.

Jake Needham's book Laundry Man says that the Army are best to be hired for executions

for some one who opposes violence you certainly have a homicidal streak, strange thought processes going on there, I guess thats why you were accepted into the plastic plod, and only sun readers advocate death to peadophiles, the rest of us are a little more civilised, please dont start all the chop this, hack that gang rape in prison rubbish.

Edited by toastwars

Well farang have heaps of dosh so I'm sure things could be sorted if one wanted to go down that route.

The problem isn't the dosh. It's talkin' the talk and not walkin' the walk.

:o

not walkin' the walk

Exactly - the victims folks are from Ashburton, they haven't got any clout.

It was an extra-judicial killing - and these Devonians now feel a bit like the 2000 or so families of alleged drug dealers, or the kin of the Moslems who suffocated in the back of trucks.

Bad stuff happens in Asia, ask Richie Collins' loved ones.

There's only one lesson more we can learn 'don't upset armed policemen, volunteer or otherwise'

...or i'll arrest you.

not walkin' the walk

It was an extra-judicial killing - and these Devonians now feel a bit like the 2000 or so families of alleged drug dealers, or the kin of the Moslems who suffocated in the back of trucks.

There's only one lesson more we can learn 'don't upset armed policemen, volunteer or otherwise'

...or i'll arrest you.

yeah whatever, dumb a$$ :o

another dumb plod trying to intimidate, you have mentioned your plastic plod credentials several times in the last day or so, what gives? why are you suddenly so "pumped up" about it?

Edited by toastwars

Wisetsingh, 38, says he shot Adam, of Torquay, Devon, in self-defence and Vanessa, of Ashburton, Devon, “got in the way of the bullets”.

From the Sun...and her bullets were fired from point-blank range.

This can only happen in Thailand !

(Toastie - i'm not really a volunteer Policewoman, but if you want to bribe me, you still can ! )

Edited by The_Eye_Of_Sauron

not walkin' the walk

...or i'll arrest you.

Of course, who would want to live with blood on their hands? I know cops at our shooting range who say that they feel like they are washing their face with blood when they close their eyes, even in the middle of the day in a restaurant bathroom. I'm assuming they are talking about people they have needed to shoot in the line of duty.

:o

Wisetsingh, 38, says he shot Adam, of Torquay, Devon, in self-defence and Vanessa, of Ashburton, Devon, “got in the way of the bullets”.

From the Sun...and her bullets were fired from point-blank range.

This can only happen in Thailand !

(Toastie - i'm not really a volunteer Policewoman, but if you want to bribe me, you still can ! )

We gathered that you are having a fantasy about being a volunteer police woman...I think it was your deep voice that gave you away dear!!! :o

there are circumstances in which a good old fashioned lynching is called for.

Exactly, this m/f must be dealt with, end of story.

You're right, of course, as that is there philosophy if farangs get into a car accident with them. Just hope you're not on the receiving end one day and then think to yourself, I wouldn't be in this situation if I wasn't here. :o

My wife says not to worry as this chap has confessed to the crime.He says he was provoked but that is not a defence surely?

He's been charged with murder and is pleading not guilty to that charge. He seems to have admitted only that he killed the guy in self-defence and the girl accidentally. Possibly he's hoping to get at most a charge of manslaughter with a reduction in sentence for his admission.

Even though the circumstantial evidence (of bullets fired point-blank into the girl's head) is strong, Thai courts generally require an eye-witness to wrap up the case, and eye-witnesses are very easy to intimidate. Remember the case of the politician's son accused of murdering a cop in a disco? Witnesses saw him standing over the victim with a gun pointed at him, and the victim with a hole in his head, but no one actually saw the gun fired. Therefore, there was no eyewitness to the crime (and no murder weapon was found) and the defendant was found innocent.

I think that for the sake of Thailand's image, this cop will be found guilty of something, but he'll get a slap on the wrist for it unless the physical evidence is given a lot of weight. In Thailand, the media is not allowed to comment on judicial decisions, so cases disappear from the public eye pretty quickly after an aquittal or conviction.

Where's the boys on the motorcycle ? Hold 'er steady ... B O O M B O O M

I hear lots of guys saying that they know motorcycle hit guys, but at the end of the day, would You be willing to take the risk of hiring them. Who is going to pay these guys to do a hit?

Does anyone know what happened to Duang(Chalerm)?

I must say that I thought he would have been hit by a Thai by now, but thinking about it, noone wants to pay the money and more importantly get involved with these Mafia figures. Many Thai people I know would like him to be killed, but are terrified of the family.