Low prices accomodation in bangkok

kwiz117

Can anyone Recommend me a good Condo little closer to BTS and closer to Sukhumvit Soi 18-30?

It is for one my friends coming from UK and should be around 15,000 Bht or less per month for him to startup in Thailand.

He needs one Bedroom, one Living Room and a good environment. I tried, but failed.

Any other suggestions !!!

Thanks

I searched extensively in this area when relocating to Bangkok earlier this year.  I would be very surprised if you found a 1 bedroom, living room, bathroom close to BTS in the area for 15,000.  

20,000 yes.. but 15,000 I doubt it.

A friend of mine stayed for a few months in a 1 bedroom, living room, bathroom on Rama 4.  I think his cost was about 14,000 a month with maid service 3 times a week.  It was 10 baht motoride to Thong Lor BTS, so in the general area.  He could usually be at my house on Soi 12 within 20-25 minutes of leaving his place, but moto/bts/walking combination.

Place was called Boss Tower, not too bad and gorgeous views on the upper levels.

Kwiz,

I like your signature.  Explains away any small mis-understandings before they even happen, due to un-intended mistakes in the language.  Probably a useful thing on these boards, where mole-hills easily turn into mountains.

Good luck with your house-hunting.

A friend of mine just moved to a new place with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a small living room.  Pays 15,000 a month but it is not serviced.  It's near Lang Suan and Lumpini park with Ratchadamri Skytrain station a 5-10 minute walk away.  Name of place is "108 Apartments" and its on Soi Sarasin.  Don't have a phone # yet.. sorry.