Is "champions Online" In Mbk Yet?

Ian_B

(busy with Neverwinter nights2 AD&D awesome stuff) Champions online looks awesome. from what i can see it is (or was) free to play in beta version (free download) if you are a member of the producers site (i think membership is like 6$ roughly or something)

Just checking the game website http://champions-online.com it should be available now. Can always download from them.

Let us know if you see it on the shelves?

• 1 month later...
Yes been playing CO in Thailand since release date, awesome game def worth a look.....

I paid $50 odd, and downloaded it online from Gamestop, they sent me the CD key by email within 5 mins :-)

Do you get a lot of lag with the game? I'm interesting in purchasing it.

I'm playing it currently - a friend gave me a 14day trial key - im 7 days into the trial and i have just ordered the game through Direct2Drive.com ($49)

At first i got a bit of lag, was rubber banding around a lot, but after i played around with it and finally stopped all other internet activity on my network - the lag/rubber banding all but disappeared. Now the game runs smoothly, is fast and responsive. I like this game, it doesnt take itself too seriously, the character generation is the best i have ever seen - it can take you hours to create your characters look if you wanted to. I like the overall system mechanics and the skills/power sets are pretty decent.

Overall a fun game that i can see myself playing for a good few months before i finally get board of it.

I'm currently playing Demon's Stone on PS3 and am having a blast

I generally solo MMOs and this is just what this game is, but if you get really stuck you can request help and a random player enters your game!

The person entering gets extra souls (xp) and it works both ways - you can enter someone else's game just to kill them to get their souls. Someone entered my game last night and it was great fun duelling

This is a great year for the PS3