Crackdown On Back-to-back Tourist Visa Applications

Its that 0.10% who think that Thailand is some backword country that should be happy and gratefull that they spend their time here to develop the country. because in their view 99% of Thai are idiots and illiterates. And the women are just ............That they are not qualified as a teacher , or illegaly employed is of no importance. I seriously think that they not yet realize that the Colonial era is over.

When was Thailand ever colonized?

Well, we won't mention the Japanese as Thailand "allied" with them!

As far as I am concerned, Thailand was colonised by the Chinese. No invasion, no battles, no guns. Thailand allowed Chinese immigrants to come and live in Thailand. Anyone with any sort of business acumen found that there was no competition here. The Chinese prospered in this environment and colonised the economy of the country.

Maybe that's why they are so scared of Farang. :)

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why assume that people working illegally are here with tourist visas?

They are just as likely to have non imm o's or extensions.

It would be much more sensible to check the papers of people who are working instead of forcing the illegals to simply get a different visa.

Good point...........why assume such a thing? Because it gives them an opportunity to target Westerners? Actually I doubt hardly any farangs on tourist visas are working in Thailand illegally (creating a problem out of a non problem once again).

Most people who work here illegally don't have any visa.........they are not farangs.....///they enter and work illegally. Many are tolerated because they do jobs Thais will not do.........these illegals have little relationship to the farangs that are touring Thailand.

To crack down on illegals working in Thailand, the simple solution is to start doing some police work and going to places that are hiring them. That will not happen because some rich Thais are involved in the entire process.......making money off of illegal workers.

Loong makes a good point about visas........with regard to farangs, there is no reason to assume that farangs that have a tourist visa are more prone to breaking the law than people with other types of visas.........that is an invalid assumption IMHO.

Given the present focus on farangs making money in Thailand without work permits, it seems odd to me that the govt. does not take steps to stop farangs from renting out condos without work permits.

Why allow that to happen if they are so concerned about farangs making money in Thailand without a work permit?

Makes no sense. Why not be consistent?

The bottom line is that they just keep shooting themselves in the foot.......why these things are allowed to happen is a mystery to me.

Personally I fail to see the problem. If someone is a genuine tourist they have nothing to fear. On the other hand if they are working on tourist visas then they only have themselves to blame.

Agree with this, nothing's saying that you can't get 2 tourist visas back to back as long as you're a genuine tourist. Try getting a 3rd or 4th, though, and you'd have a hard time convincing them you're on holiday for a year.

Strange, I've been either arriving without a visa or applying for tourist visas at embassies/consulates back-to-back non-stop for the past 6 years without a hitch or even a question from the embassy/consulate or immigration officials. Nobody ever said "you've been on holiday for an awful long time" or whatever. There is even one particular border post where I know one of the guards (it's small, needless to say, and I'm not going to say where) , she kept giving me back-to-back 30 day stays after my 90 day limit was up. And she still gives me 30 days when I don't have a visa. I guess it's who you know, right?

This visa crackdown wouldn't have anything to do with the recent farang bank bandit, would it? Just a thought.

You dont need to fly back, Just leave thailand for say, Malaysia, PH and post your passport back to a friend/mate in your home country with all the necessary forms. It probably takes 10 days maximum. Nothing illegal about this method. Only illegal if you try to stay in Thailand when you are applying for it.

Trust me, I have done it, absolutely 100% legal

Just One problem then !

You have no stamps in the passport that you have been in UK and get the Non-B-O Visa ! . . . becuse u are in etc., PH . . . What is the reaction when u come back to Thailand then ?

Go to the Hull Consulate website. It states only that you have to be out of thailand when applying. They will only send the return stamped passport to a UK or EU address cos of the fees.

I have been in and out of the UK and have never received one entry or exit stamp.

Nothing illegal, as I don't take thou kinds of risks.

You dont need to fly back, Just leave Thailand for say, Malaysia, PH and post your passport back to a friend/mate in your home country with all the necessary forms. It probably takes 10 days maximum. Nothing illegal about this method. Only illegal if you try to stay in Thailand when you are applying for it.

Legal yes, but what about staying in a country 10 days without your Passport ?

Could be a big problem (except for lucky ones who can get 2 passports).

You have no stamps in the passport that you have been in UK and get the Non-B-O Visa ! . . . becuse u are in etc., PH . . .

What is the reaction when u come back to Thailand then ?

No problem.

You don't need to go in UK to get your (Hull) Visa,

you only need to be out of Thailand.

I have 2 UK passports. nothing illegal about that. You can get 2 passports for many reasons. Ask the Embassy.

I have mine due to my work in the Middle East. Just took a letter from my employer saying I needed another passport as I may be asked to travel to Israel. If I get a stamp from them, many Muslim run countries will not allow me access. Pathetic I know, but handy for getting a 'O' visa whilst I am out of country.

Again, everything totally legal and easier and more enjoyable than traveling to the UK in my case.

The Thai laws are getting ridiculous! No matter what, they need foreigners in the Kingdom because they need money from all us foreigners.

Yet, they change their policies on tourist visas and non B visas too often to favor themselves.

Sure if you're a foreigner with lots of $$$ there is always something like a quick fix for you.

But if you're just another foreigner that came to Thailand on a tourist visa like most did and then fell in love with Thailand... then watch out... they will make it tough for you.

So don't fall in love with Thailand, don't over stay, don't try to find a job to survive and live here because they don't want you making money in their country. But they want you to bring money from your country to Thailand... Get it?

And you can't really compare the laws of Thailand or any S.E.A. country or even the laws of the US, UK, UE etc., because Thai laws are not strict enough; It Has No Power!

I hate to say it but the Thai politicians are a joke. They sit around all day in parliament and talk about the same issues over and over and can't come to justice.

They say, according to the law you can't do this and you can't do that, but they themselves go ahead and do it; A corrupted society is what the Thai law is all about!

I'd like to see the chaos thats going to happen in the Thai economy if all foreigners one day just up and went; emptied out of Thailand.

I'm pretty sure that most business owners will dam_n their government for making such a stupid mistake with the foreign visa acts.

Now C'mon, can Thailand really survive without foreigners? I doubt it.

Thailand had started to flourish and boom ever since the Vietnam war (some 40 years ago) Thailand is too spoiled with foreigners dropping off their dollars, pounds, yens to trade against the Thai Baht. So imagine, one day poof! no more foreigners. Can Thailand cope? Next thing... you'll see new leadership and new laws. All to favor who? The Thais of course.

I'm not favoring the foreigners nor am I favoring the Thais. I myself am half Thai and half American so I can relate to both sides and I totally understand the unfairness that some of you are experiencing.

So for all the kohn Thai that's reading this, try to put yourself in the foreigners shoes, imagine living overseas and having to deal with this kinda stuff every month.

Oh! one more thing... depending on a persons case... sometimes the Bangkok Immigration Officers will tell you to go across the boarder, because they themselves (Bangkok Immigration) won't be able to do a quick fix; like the boarder Immigration can.

Just one more thing I want to add.... there is a tour bus that leaves to Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia every Wed and Sunday (not sure; should double check the schedule again)

This tour operation is legit and they help those who need a fix in their visa situations. The bus picks up foreigners on Sukhumvit 71 across from soi 43 or something like that.

Anyone who's interested...just send me an email and I'll email you back the persons name and phone number to book a seat.

Good Luck!

Is there another country in Europe where you can stay without any Immigration?

As a European you can go and live anywhere you choose in Europe. No visas or work permits are required for any of the countries, there may be some temporary time limited exceptions for countries who have recently joined but in general you have the right to live and work anywhere in the union.

Personally I fail to see the problem. If someone is a genuine tourist they have nothing to fear. On the other hand if they are working on tourist visas then they only have themselves to blame.

Agree with this, nothing's saying that you can't get 2 tourist visas back to back as long as you're a genuine tourist. Try getting a 3rd or 4th, though, and you'd have a hard time convincing them you're on holiday for a year.

Strange, I've been either arriving without a visa or applying for tourist visas at embassies/consulates back-to-back non-stop for the past 6 years without a hitch or even a question from the embassy/consulate or immigration officials. Nobody ever said "you've been on holiday for an awful long time" or whatever. There is even one particular border post where I know one of the guards (it's small, needless to say, and I'm not going to say where) , she kept giving me back-to-back 30 day stays after my 90 day limit was up. And she still gives me 30 days when I don't have a visa. I guess it's who you know, right?

This visa crackdown wouldn't have anything to do with the recent farang bank bandit, would it? Just a thought.

And getting back to back visas is what the new rules are about, people exploiting the loophole to stay in Thailand this way, I have no problem with people who have the money to stay in a country of their choice and support themselves where the rules allow, but people who are working illegally with the wrong type of visa only have themselves to blame if kicked out of the country, I mean come on, we or most of us are against illegals working in our country of origin, but some of the same people think it's okay to work in Thailand illegally.

Double standards or what spring to mind.?.

Genuine tourists I believe have nothing to fear with the new rules if implemented to the full, the people who have most to fear are those who have been using the back to back visa as a way of remaining in Thailand and working in Thailand illegally. For all those who are working in Thailand illegally, either get the correct visa or face the consequences if caught working with the incorrect visa and be prepared for a lenghty interrogation Thai style when trying for a new back to back visa.

Edited by MB1

In European countries, you have to arrive completely legally with passport and relevant visa, as my wife did in the past.

Or you have to arrive completely illegally without passport and visa at all and expect to be “regularized” after a while.

Much ado about nothing????

If you work, make sure you have work permit. If you don't have one or can't get one, then don't work. Same for most other countries isn't it?

If you want to stay beyond the usual tourist entitlement of xx number of days, then apply accordingly for the correct visa. If you can't meet requirements, then perhaps try again later when you can meet the requirements. Again, same for most other countries, isn't it?

SO what is the issue??? I really don't see why some people carry on like Thailand ought ot just open its borders and let any farang in without question, regulation nor conditions. Strange.

Nigerians get one year tourist visas and easy Thai residency.... is this true can anyone confirm?

I have never heard or read about this. What gave you this idea?

--

Maestro

Nigerians can make fake papers as the best , so as you know that country is the champion on corruption....., any device to make "papers" they have ....., only they can not go in the peoples registrating files to make it waterproof...,(difficult to find a black person with the good papers to "phising" them.

AS far as i know NIGERIANS have to apply in London Embassy ( rules on the Thai websites for visa applications)

It will be hard for a lot of farang teachers that's for sure.

What they should do, is drop the degree requirement, ask for some form of higher education(diploma), a teaching certificate, a proper interview, police background check possibly ( as the perverts are more of a concern than someone without a degree) and do some sort of teaching test for the school to evaluate. This way, the schools can see if they are getting a good teacher or not and then apply for the proper visa and WP.

This way, the good teachers will be able to LEGALLY work here on the correct paperwork. Problem solved for everyone!!!! This way the market will open more so the schools will have more teachers to choose from, thus only choosing the good ones and the teachers will be legal (thus stopping all the hgh and mighty rich expats on here from moaning). And before someone barks back, a DEGREE in any field does not suddenly make you a better teacher than a non-degreed teacher (bar having an English or teaching degree).

I agree. A U degree does not necessarily make a good teacher. There are a lot of people with vested interests in the university industry, so it's natural they keep insisting a degree is imperative. Because Thais (that do the hiring) can't tell a good English speaker from a bad one, nor can they usually tell a good teacher from one with poor skills, they therefore insist on a U degree requirement. Additonally, they're more inclined to hire a person predicated on their charm, good looks, and conservative attire. Who suffers from such poor decisions? ummm, ....the students, who often wind up getting a lower quality teacher, and the proof of the pudding shows in their lack of English skills.

Why blame the whole issue on illegal teachers? Is there any reason for that to force such a huge visa problem?

Why are teachers working in Thailand anyway??? Go get your azz to Cambodia or Vietnam. Easy process to start work and at least double the salary with student who actually WANT to learn that language.

Why the big fuzz about that new....regulation...?!?! What does that new text in the first posting actually says?? I can't see any numbers in there.

i.e. After 2 consecutive Tourist Visas you have to stay 180 days out of Thailand........

This text says nothing at all! IF you WOULD, we COULD, if you WOULD let us COULD (check your wallet for tea money) and you SHOULD WOULD COULD or else we ARE GOING TO ......yaddayaddayadda........is there anyone who could check the "legal" content? I don't see a thing!

To all those complaining Non-Imm O/B holders:

I remember 2006 when they've tightened up the visa runs, all the "real" visa holders (including the ones with tourist visas) talked bad about the so called low life visa run scum...........

Now they (try to) tighten up the tourist visa rules, you call the people with a proper tourist visa low life scum (again).......are you craving for recognition?P

Poor souls.

Look at those Non-Imm O holders (marriage or retirement)

How nice it is to see them sitting at the stone table in front of the 7/11 every day at 9 a.m. with the 3rd Chang bottle in their throat, or hanging around like rats at the beach road after midnight to get a 15 year old freelancer for 100 Baht while checking the grotty and spotty 5-days-not-washed-Singha-Muscle-Shirt for that special musky odor before cleaning their 5 or 6 remaining teeth with a toothpick............yeah.....you are sooooo elite......that's quality behavior on the highest level........you can be so proud of yourselves, because you have a proper visa........

Jesus loves you ..... anyone else thinks you are an azzhole

Is there another country in Europe where you can stay without any Immigration?

As a European you can go and live anywhere you choose in Europe. No visas or work permits are required for any of the countries, there may be some temporary time limited exceptions for countries who have recently joined but in general you have the right to live and work anywhere in the union.

Duff info I am afraid, if you go to Germany (as I was there) you need a Permit of stay (aufenthaltsgenehimgen).

there's no restriction for old 15 european countries to work in other european countries, restrictions apply for new comers(europe of 25) and is a country per country rule(the fear of the polish plumber as exemple often taken).

Care to provide a source for your assertion that one can apply for a work permit while on a tourist visa? Your own pages are stating the (obvious) opposite.

Unless you can provide a decent source showing that one can apply for work permit while on a tourist visa, why don't you quit confusing your readers with erroneous bits of information?

http://www.thaivisa.com/288.0.html :

How to get a Thai work permit

First, you must have a Non-Immigrant visa to apply for a work permit.

The information on our main page is incorrect, we are in the process of an overhaul.

A simple search of our forum will show you you can apply for a work permit on a tourist visa or visa exempt entry. It happens all the time. As I said earlier, you wont get a work permit untill you have a non-immigrant visa. This you get on show of the WP3 receipt, which shows an embassy that you will get your WP once they issue the non-immigrant visa.

Below taken from Thai Embassy Hull Uk..Dated 01/08/2009

NON-IMMIGRANT VISA

If your purpose of visiting Thailand is other than tourism you must be in possession of a valid Non-Immigrant Visa before you enter Thailand.

The Non-Immigrant Visa can be issued only by the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate and it must be obtained before you arrive in Thailand. It is not possible to obtain this visa in Thailand.

The Non-Immigrant Visa can be granted for the following purposes of visit:-

Category “B” conduct business as employee of non Thai company or to work for Thai company.

Category “ED” study, attend/participate in seminar/conference/exhibition, attend as official at a recognised event,

study Thai boxing, etc) and study as Buddhist monk. This category does not allow paid employment.

Category “O” visit friends/family, for extended stay in Thailand, visit as UK pensioner, to work as a volunteer,

attend training course (teaching English, scuba diving, etc) and to seek work/employment. This

category does not allow paid or unpaid employment without a work permit.

HTH.

I would also take note of this statement .....

"If your purpose of visiting Thailand is other than tourism you must be in possession of a valid Non-Immigrant Visa before you enter Thailand."

Correct me if I am wrong but my interpretation of the above means to me that I cant seek work on a tourist visa and I have also been advised from TheThai Embassy in Hull that the correct visa to obtain to seek work is the Non Immigrant Visa O.

Edited by MB1

finally ! was about time. i guess in your "civilized" country you welcome illegal workers with open arms...

Hello to you...but you cannot put everyone in the same catergory. I HAVE NEVER WORKED ILLEGALLY in Thailand even though I have had many opportunities. I respect Thai law. I constantly travel the world. I have two bases, Bangkok in the Eastern hemisphere and Havana, Cuba in the Western hemisphere. I am off to China in two days, one month, two, I don't know. But I will spend money there just like I do in Thailand. NOT EVERYONE with multiple visas is an illegal English teacher for Christ's sake. I am a university professor who has taught all over the world, always legally. But this sh)t with multiple visas, yes I have many, just like I do for Cuba. I have a real problem with the illegal English teachers working here (mainly because many people, including you, think that I am one). But you cannot throw a blanket down and cover everyone with that stupid stereotype, especially with a professor of International Relations. Shame, shame. There are better ways to deal with illegal farangs than bucking with the likes of me. It actually does your country a diservice. I can tell you honestly, I never get this kind of disrespect when I travel to Cuba.

Hello...'

The issue is not BACK to BACK visas. It is THREE Penangs and you are out. I went for my visa a few weeks ago in Penang, and the consulate told me "sorry, you have three." "What?" I said, "just look at my passport...I have done months in Germany, and Ireland, back again to Thailand and then back to Cuba. Look...BKK to Colombia, Ireland, Portugal, back to BKK, but...look Japan (with a work visa), etc. etc."

NO. In PENANG no matter how many countries you have travelled or LIVED and WORKED in the apparent rule (as long as your passport is valid) is three "Penangs" and you are out. I do not do back to back with frequency, but be aware (and I will not blame it on a Thai "mentality," I would rather attribute it to a faceless bureaucrat, who are all the same all over the world), the apparent rule in Penang is "three Penangs and you are out."

My passport is valid for six more years, but apparently I cannot travel to penabg (where I have friends) and back to Bangkok again. BE WARNED.

Another nail in the coff.........

This one will come soon too :)

And don't forget the perennial, "They hate us farangs, they really, really hate us...". :D

Maybe they're regretting giving the tourist visas for free now?

The strange thing is , it is mainly the middleclass and upperclass who hate us, the others don't show, they need our money:-)

Hi,

I don't want to waste my time reading that kind of #@$23@$# because I guess you are all spending your time talking about something you don't have any information about but I just want to subscribe to this thread to know whenever somebody will be denied its tourist visa in Vientiane, if this ever happens, as I guess it didn't happen yet ?

Thanks.

And before someone barks back, a DEGREE in any field does not suddenly make you a better teacher than a non-degreed teacher (bar having an English or teaching degree).

Agreed, but if you can't afford to waste 3 years getting a BEd, then (in NZ) having to complete a further 2 years to get teacher registration, you're better off majoring in linguistics. Applied linguistics covers a s***load of SLA content, much more than a BEd does.

Edited by Munted

anyway , thailand is dump now , after all the red shirst vs yellow shirts , the shut down of the airport , the crap exhange rate , Bali is so more upmarket for an expat , lovely upmarket shops and coffe houses in seminyak , virtually no sleaze , and so beautiful on the eye is the countryside, on the whole so more sophisticated and less commercial than thailand

i think Nucag, your posts on this topic are somewhat contradicting.

As for comparing Thailand to Bali :

We, my wife and I, spent one month in Bali, cannot say we went everywhere, but we did tour all main areas. We drove around the island, and these are our findings :

1. infrastructure of Bali is really bad, the roads are badly maintained, traffic more dangerous than anywhere in Thailand

2. go shopping somewhere and someone appears waving a parking ticket at you, even on a public road !

3. at main attractions, when we left our car, we were 'invited' to buy goods, or go visit something and these people are difficult to shake off

4. go eat in a restaurant, and get the bill but have the surprise : 21 % for service and VAT added on top

5. the food in the restaurants and the small shops are of minor quality, compared to Thailand, variety of food also less than in Thailand

The price of water charged in the restaurant is ridiculous, please go to a shop buy water and bring with you

6. fast internet, i haven't seen it and many times i did not want to use the htpps service because i did not trust the establisment.

7. prices for Farang always higher, but i must say my wife (Thai) had to pay same high price. In Thailand only Farang pay more, in Bali

all strangers pay more.

8. we went to Seminyak and our experience is not same yours, prices overrated. We did see the dolphins though

9. Money exchange : change your money in Denpassar, becauses in other area there is no opportunity to exchange your money or they

charge you extra. There are banks, but sorry no exchange, please go to ATM ( 15 to 60 km away, many times mall functioning). Do not

change more than you need because the exchange back into THB is terrible, you loose 50%

(i think that says something about the stability of the visiting country).

All in all, we were very disappointed, but i will go back there because of some of the lovely people i met. And we do understand what is

going on in Bali. The same applies for Thailand.

Kind regards,

Leo.

so how does one stay if he cant qualify for some visa's, like 200,000 baht or whatever it may take? i am moving to the philippines but rather live in Thailand. i dont want to travel every 30 days.

oh yeah im not over 50 and i have an internet business

Seee.. thats it!! It seems like you are one of that who is breaking the law! Doing business on a Tourist Visa is forbidden! Thats it - point! If you are under 50 thats not the problem of Thailand! The rules say clear whats allowed.. all doing like that should be blocked on a black list for can not reenter Thailand for 5 years!! :)

And getting back to back visas is what the new rules are about, people exploiting the loophole to stay in Thailand this way, I have no problem with people who have the money to stay in a country of their choice and support themselves where the rules allow, but people who are working illegally with the wrong type of visa only have themselves to blame if kicked out of the country, I mean come on, we or most of us are against illegals working in our country of origin, but some of the same people think it's okay to work in Thailand illegally.

Double standards or what spring to mind.?.

Genuine tourists I believe have nothing to fear with the new rules if implemented to the full, the people who have most to fear are those who have been using the back to back visa as a way of remaining in Thailand and working in Thailand illegally. For all those who are working in Thailand illegally, either get the correct visa or face the consequences if caught working with the incorrect visa and be prepared for a lenghty interrogation Thai style when trying for a new back to back visa.

Please cut the crap now. Self-righteous preachers are getting a little... tiresome, to be honest and still remain polite.

Same for the "get a proper visa" crowd : the only proper visa for long-term tourists under 50 years old is a tourist visa. As far as I know there's nothing in the Thai law that limits the time you're spending in Thailand as long as you respect the prohibition to work on a tourist visa.

Getting a non-O for visiting friends one doesn't have would be a lie, and as such, illegal. Let's get real, please.

Most long-term tourists are not working illegally in Thailand. Many of us get some kind of revenue (rents, pensions...) from Europe/the US/wherever and spend it locally, therefore supporting the Thai economy. That's not 'abusing' the system nor 'exploiting the loophole', no need to insult us please.

Most people that are somehow working illegally here are on a non-O visa, like married to a Thai girl and manage a guesthouse/bar/restaurant without a work permit. Those won't be affected by the change of rules re: tourist visas. Hundreds in Phuket, Pattaya, Samui... The day the Thai govt decides a crackdown on illegal foreign employment it won't be too difficult to implement : visit schools, farang-owned businesses, etc., and request work permit from any foreigner working there.

so how does one stay if he cant qualify for some visa's, like 200,000 baht or whatever it may take? i am moving to the philippines but rather live in Thailand. i dont want to travel every 30 days.

oh yeah im not over 50 and i have an internet business

Seee.. thats it!! It seems like you are one of that who is breaking the law! Doing business on a Tourist Visa is forbidden! Thats it - point! If you are under 50 thats not the problem of Thailand! The rules say clear whats allowed.. all doing like that should be blocked on a black list for can not reenter Thailand for 5 years!! :)

*i have 'officially legal triple tourist visa' already and i stay here in thailand ; is it also crack down now ))

is my triple tourist visa still valid to use ? or will they cancel it whenever they want ?

nobody can answer this question easly ; cause nobody knows what will be next ; nobody trust this misarable mentality anymore..

Interrogate the tourists. All part of their holiday experience. Maybe someone will write a book about it.

I might have to do that, Wish me luck will you??? ( Just joking, you know?? )

I live too far from Thailand and no way I am able to spend my time in Bangkok. Have a

good weekend, and thanks for posting.

Most long-term tourists are not working illegally in Thailand. Many of us get some kind of revenue (rents, pensions...) from Europe/the US/wherever and spend it locally, therefore supporting the Thai economy. That's not 'abusing' the system nor 'exploiting the loophole', no need to insult us please.

It seems the Thai gov't wants to be more sure whence the income derives and whether you really do have enough of it to stay for a longer term. Non-immigrant visa is the appropriate vehicle for that declaration. It's a means of having a bit more control, though of course hardly absolute.

They've probably gotten annoyed w/ long-stayers who may be engaging in criminal activity to support themselves. Just a few of these create a high profile that ensnares the hapless unqualified English teachers scraping by on their pittances.

Another nail in the coff.........

This one will come soon too :)

And don't forget the perennial, "They hate us farangs, they really, really hate us...". :D

Maybe they're regretting giving the tourist visas for free now?

Hi i agree mac makk the cat in your picture how can i get that? hehehe have a nice day