"customer Service Excellence"

prk888

It's clear that HomePro Pattaya seem never to have heard of the Consumer Case Procedure Act (CCPA) nor the Thai Civil and Commercial Code - laws that offer some protection to us consumers. Blank looks and silence eminates from good English speaking management. I am planning to have a legal go at them for their straightforward dismissal of my legitimate claims against them for supplying defective products (goods not fit for purpose) and their misleading statements. I find this store's arrogance to be unbelievable. If you have any recent & similar issues with them or any helpful comments I'd be pleased to receive them. I realise it will be a waste of time but hey, I'm retired.

PS - I have searched TV and reviewed the many other previous HomePro threads.

PPS - how do i start a unique HomePro Forum - it would save others having to search back? :)

It's clear that HomePro Pattaya seem never to have heard of the Consumer Case Procedure Act (CCPA) nor the Thai Civil and Commercial Code - laws that offer some protection to us consumers. Blank looks and silence eminates from good English speaking management. I am planning to have a legal go at them for their straightforward dismissal of my legitimate claims against them for supplying defective products (goods not fit for purpose) and their misleading statements. I find this store's arrogance to be unbelievable. If you have any recent & similar issues with them or any helpful comments I'd be pleased to receive them. I realise it will be a waste of time but hey, I'm retired.

PPS - how do i start a unique HomePro Forum - it would save others having to search back? :)

If you come over to any Thai like the way you come over in this post you will get nowhere, retired, right or wrong, it's irrelevant. I don't know how long you are in TH but if you come over as a threat they don’t know how to handle this, IF YOU LIKE IT OR AGEE WITH IT IS IRRELEVANT (sorry for the capital letters, to make sure it sinks in). If you keep your cool and don’t argue (never argue for then you lost the game already) with the lower level staff (they have no power and will not stick out their heads ever) but FRIENDLY ask for a manager you may get the answers you want, especially if you FRIENDLY insist. One very important thing is to learn some Thai for it will put the staff at ease, they can all speak some English but they are afraid to use it for fear of losing face if they make a mistake. Try to understand that this culture is 180 degree different form yours, and after all it’s their country, try to fit in, especially when things may not go your way. Making treats about setting up a site to blast home pro is just plain silly and shows YOUR incapability of handling a situation. I shop often at home pro and always get friendly service and walk out with what I want. Attitude is the buzzword. It also looks like you want to start a unique HP forum, why, to make you feel better so you can blast them?? Or to pass positif criticism? Think deep and honest, will you reach you goal or only satisfy your hurt ego? Com on retired man, your old enough to know what's right, at least you ought to know...

Edited by dre1247

... for supplying defective products (goods not fit for purpose) and their misleading statements...

Perhaps if you explain in some detail what you are referring to by the above statement, you might get more here than ~TIT, you need to fit in~ type of advice.

details, please...???

Retired and planning to sit inside on a computer and try and make HomePro's existence as miserable as his own maybe?

Consumer protection is in its infancy in Thailand. Maybe the same can be said for the OP's local experience?

Personally, I am looking forward to teaching my boy golf, meeting with friends, doing some community volunteering and shopping at OTHER stores when it's necessary.

Edited by NanLaew

If you come over to any Thai like the way you come over in this post you will get nowhere, retired, right or wrong, it's irrelevant. I don't know how long you are in TH but if you come over as a threat they don’t know how to handle this, IF YOU LIKE IT OR AGEE WITH IT IS IRRELEVANT (sorry for the capital letters, to make sure it sinks in). If you keep your cool and don’t argue (never argue for then you lost the game already) with the lower level staff (they have no power and will not stick out their heads ever) but FRIENDLY ask for a manager you may get the answers you want, especially if you FRIENDLY insist. One very important thing is to learn some Thai for it will put the staff at ease, they can all speak some English but they are afraid to use it for fear of losing face if they make a mistake. Try to understand that this culture is 180 degree different form yours, and after all it’s their country, try to fit in, especially when things may not go your way. Making treats about setting up a site to blast home pro is just plain silly and shows YOUR incapability of handling a situation. I shop often at home pro and always get friendly service and walk out with what I want. Attitude is the buzzword. It also looks like you want to start a unique HP forum, why, to make you feel better so you can blast them?? Or to pass positif criticism? Think deep and honest, will you reach you goal or only satisfy your hurt ego? Com on retired man, your old enough to know what's right, at least you ought to know...

DRE1247

man, you have the right avatar for your definition of 'living' here

drop your pants and wait to get shafted..........

Edited by timekeeper

I found HomePro's customer service to be outstanding. Last year I bought an air conditioner and it stopped working. I no longer had the receipt, my name did not show in their records, and I had also lost the phone (number) that I used when I made the purchase so they couldn't look that up in the database either. To make a long story short I supplied them with the serial number of the unit and a couple days later it was fixed.

It would have been very easy for them to give poor service, but they didn't.

If you have legal issues/proceedings between HomePro & yourself, they do not belong on an internet forum.

If you do not win your case, Homepro could easily charge you (& win) with a multi-million Baht defamation suite, and this web-site will have no part in actively participating in that scenario.

Closed.