Rain

gotlost

Sincerest apologies to the gods of forum threads for not taking better care and giving attention to this thread. I originally had a question regarding rain in CM, but have since forgotten what the question was....... took so long to find this thread ...... all the way back to page " 94 " ..... I thought the answer would be on this thread but now ..... what was the question ??????

Sincerest apologies to the gods ..... what was the question ??????

The gods will not forgive you; they are as indifferent to us as we to ants, and those whom they uplift, or smite, are chosen in ways that we can only observe (without understanding) as the paradoxical randomness of quantum fluctuations: so, no point apologizing.

The question does not matter since all questions are ultimately nonsensical; they are all anthropomorphic frame-of-reference dependent, ephemeral, temporal delusions seen in a rear-view mirror of ratiocination.

These two facts are strong arguments to have a happy day today.

cheers, ~o:37;

p.s. the answer is: 42.

• Like 1

The gods will not forgive you; they are as indifferent to us as we to ants, and those whom they uplift, or smite, are chosen in ways that we can only observe (without understanding) as the paradoxical randomness of quantum fluctuations: so, no point apologizing.

The question does not matter since all questions are ultimately nonsensical; they are all anthropomorphic frame-of-reference dependent, ephemeral, temporal delusions seen in a rear-view mirror of ratiocination.

...just as I thought,,,,, I think

I beg to differ it is 7

Probably.

Edited by Thailand

As I will be in Chiang Mai from next weekend for two weeks I just checked the weather forecast on this forum. Very surprisingly, they are forecasting rain on Thursday, 8 and Friday 9 January and not just rain but heavy rain on Thursday according to the forecasters. What's the story about this? It's not normal surely at this time of year in the North.

http://weather.thaivisa.com/chiang-mai/

Edited by Asiantravel

Now this forum is predicting rain on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday-four days

I don't know what happens after that

does that mean it will be gloomy and overcast for four consecutive days in January?sad.png

Now this forum is predicting rain on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday-four days

I don't know what happens after that

does that mean it will be gloomy and overcast for four consecutive days in January?sad.png

That would be fantastic, that and a bit more could sort out this year's pollution. Remember 2011?

Just started pattering down for a minute in Pai. The locals are launching huge home made rockets up into the gloom from the wat across the road - a new type with banshee-like sirens attached.

Of course it is raining. The rockets punch holes in the sky and water comes through.

Soaking overnight rain at Hang Dong but the AccuWeather web site satellite page shows no cloud cover over CM or even over Northern Thailand.Perhaps the updaters take a break over the dry season !

Going to delay burning for a while,which is a blessing for some folk.2 days ago we noticed it had already started in our part of the world.