Rain

gotlost

It's really too late to do anything this smokey season. Start planning now for next year. Line up your plan to leave from March 1 through Songkran, or if you cannot do that, buy all the masks and air filters you need as soon as you can, which will probably be after the rains start and everybody forgets how bad it was.

Phitsanulok got a hammering last night ,lots of damage to dwellings from high winds,rainfall figs not mentioned. I think we can safely say the thunderstorm season has arrived.

What we need of course is steady rain to get run off and fill the dams.

The original Sunday forecast as start for T-storms I posted a week ago has shifted by one day to Monday.

2015-03-22-20-34-14.png

Thats the "hedging your bets" weather symbol, clouds, sun, rain or lightning, or any combination of. Its regularly used through the rainy season.

I think the heat and humidity makes the computer generate this. In reality, before the rains come we get a few big blows and loud crashes without any rain. Its the closest us men get to the feeling a woman has in bed with a man who's a bit premature.

• Like 2

BWT? SOunds like a transit line! Where is it?

It's the place where there is neither pit nor patter under smaze ridden skies within a short drive of the BigC Mae Hia crossroads.

Mooban Ban Wang Tan - though why he can't spell it out beats me.

Just to retain the mystery and you gave it away!

It's the place where there is neither pit nor patter under smaze ridden skies within a short drive of the BigC Mae Hia crossroads.

Aah but is it......

Mooban Ban Wang Tan, as our man of knowledge suggests? or is it......

Ban Wang Tan? or is it.......

Moo Ban Wang Tan?

wink.png

Even the owner of the restaurant can't get it right its called Baan Wangtarn on their fb page..take your pick

Wunderground has a promising forecast as well. The wind over the last two days sure has done a glorious job of clearing the air and it has been nice to open up the doors and windows.

attachicon.gifwx.jpg

Its all promising in theory but unless its a massive bank of low cloud its very difficult to predict using the satellite pictures. Not sure what indicators the weather predictors use it might be a wet finger out the window.

What we do know storms are around and as close as Lampang and light rain at Lamphun last night. Thunderstorms settle the dust but do little to fill dams and waterways but in the short term we would all take that I'm sure.

Its the closest us men get to the feeling a woman has in bed with a man who's a bit premature.

What would you expect from a man under fifty where the brain has not yet fully migrated from the pelvis into the skull ?

~o:37;

Edited by orang37

Its the closest us men get to the feeling a woman has in bed with a man who's a bit premature.

What would you expect from a man under fifty where the brain has not yet fully migrated from the pelvis into the skull ?

~o:37;

I'm getting a bit excited, a bit blowly and some exciting rumbles in the background.

A friend reports it's raining at Suan Prung hospital. He was just getting ready to leave on his motorbike -- no rain gear. Here near Kad Suan Kaew it's just blowing over all the signs blocking the sidewalks, no rain.

I'm not sure how seriously to take reports from Psychiatric Institutions, but lots of skirts blowin' up here by campus.

The report is from a friend, who like me, assists elderly expats who find themselves in difficulty. The friend is a real saint because he visits those who really go off the rails and end up at Suan Prung.

But for me -- Suan Dok is my home turf.

Anyway, now it's raining along Huey Kaew. Yipee!

Edited by NancyL