Rain

gotlost

Yep, lots of thunder and some rain in Mae Hia. The weather predictions I posted a week ago were surprisingly on the mark. smile.png

Kind of hard to quote a deleted post, isn't it. Are you using a "call center job" as a back-up?

Yep, lots of thunder and some rain in Mae Hia. The weather predictions I posted a week ago were surprisingly on the mark. smile.png

Kind of hard to quote a deleted post, isn't it. Are you using a "call center job" as a back-up?

Guess it's my turn to ask you what you've been smoking. Post still there for all to see your snide comment - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/809460-smog-in-chaing-mai-travel-in-april-is-ok/page-2?p=9201557#entry9201557

Appears to be the nature of this particular person.

Faham, soo far NO rain...

Looks like it's your turn today... smile.png Major crap building up North of town.

(I assume we haven't heard back from the Mae Jo person because Mae Jo doesn't exist anymore.)

As for radar, suggest to use the Chiang Rai one while Lamphun is out.

Also a great satellite weather image here: http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=18.78000069&lon=98.98000336&zoom=8&pin=Chiang%20Mai%2C%20Thailand&type=hyb&rad=0&wxsn=0&svr=0&cams=0&sat=1&sat.num=1&sat.spd=25&sat.opa=85&sat.gtt1=109&sat.gtt2=108&sat.type=IR4&riv=0&mm=0&hur=0

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Mae Rim 4pm and the rain is coming down gloriously...... the air is starting to smell fresh again woo who!

The storm front/clouds appear to have done a complete circle around Mae Rim and the rain hasnt stopped for 10 minutes. Grounds and trees are lovin it, as are I. smile.png

Mae Hia, pretty heavy rain and lots of wind and thunder. Actually, just looked at the roofs across the street and with the wind looks like sheets of rain.

//edit - and of course short power glitches, my UPSes just beeped at me. biggrin.png

//edit2 - huge amount of rain, balcony already full of water.

You guys are all teasing me; as is the rain. Only a few drops here N of Wat Jet Yod and I'm standing here with bucket, sponge and soap, ready to give my pickup its annual wash. What's the opposite of a rain god?

Hammering down in Banwangtan,Hang Dong now with the full bit, lightening, thunder, wind but most importantly heavy rain

Will it never stop!

One of the heaviest rainfalls, in such a short period of time , we have had in our 6 years here ,its just easing now ,our soi is like a river ,trees/branches blown down, big clean up tomorrow