Big Bike Tyre

Beanster1

Hey guys,

I've got a 400cc Suzuki Bandit and the rear tyre is starting to split. Any ideas if I can buy one in Chiang Mai or will I have to order from Bangkok?

Cheers.

Pirelli and Metzelers are available at Richco Motor Sports. If not in stock, can have the next day. He also stocks Dyna Beads for balancing the new tire. Cool stuff, no lead weights stuck to the wheel.

I went looking for big tyres at a place on Chiang Moi, on the right hand side, nearer the moat end of the road. Sorry I can't remember the name of shop, but they had a lot of helmets too. I was taken to a shop on the left hand side of the next soi on the right. There I bought front and rear V-rubber K185 tyres. I was looking for Dunlop K-180s but all four of the Dunlop garages I went to were absolutely useless.

The rear tyre was 3000B and the front 2000B.

The shop seemed well stocked and the service was great.

Hope this helps.

I went looking for big tyres at a place on Chiang Moi, on the right hand side, nearer the moat end of the road. Sorry I can't remember the name of shop, but they had a lot of helmets too. I was taken to a shop on the left hand side of the next soi on the right. There I bought front and rear V-rubber K185 tyres. I was looking for Dunlop K-180s but all four of the Dunlop garages I went to were absolutely useless.

The rear tyre was 3000B and the front 2000B.

The shop seemed well stocked and the service was great.

Hope this helps.

Excellent stuff, Keo.

Thanks

:)

Thanks Soujourner.

Any idea of the rough cost for rear a tyre?

Cheers

Both Metzeler and Pirelli have your size 150/70-17 listed under sports bikes. I do know Bridgestone's and Dunflops are cheaper. Best to give Richie a call for availability and price.

richcomotorsports.com