Lasik Surgery

jc14all

Anyone have any recommendations for a good eye clinic that does Lasik surgery in the Chiang Rai area. I'm willing to travel to Chiang Mai also for a good treatment clinic.

I did some research last year.Nowhere in chiang rai but in Bangkok only..I did a google search and found the best equiped hospital in bangkok..Do the search eassy to find..They said I could have a free appointment in Chiang mai but the op in Bangkok..Things may have changed but i do know that bangkok had the latest equipement..Good luck

Anyone have any recommendations for a good eye clinic that does Lasik surgery in the Chiang Rai area. I'm willing to travel to Chiang Mai also for a good treatment clinic.

I did some research last year.Nowhere in chiang rai but in Bangkok only..I did a google search and found the best equiped hospital in bangkok..Do the search eassy to find..They said I could have a free appointment in Chiang mai but the op in Bangkok..Things may have changed but i do know that bangkok had the latest equipement..Good luck

edit.. TRSC is the name of the clinic in Bangkok..International lasik centre..Dr Morakot [email protected]

Best Eye Laser

Google map...cant post it well copy the เบสท์อายเลเซอร์ เชียงใหม่ in google and you should see the location on google map.

เบสท์อายเลเซอร์ จก บริษัท

63 ถนนสุเทพ

ตำบลสุเทพ, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่, จังหวัดเชียงใหม่ 50200, Thailand

053-904168

Best Eye Laser

63 Suthep Road, Tambol Suthep, Amphur Muang Chiang Mai 50200

053-904168

Good luck!

Edited by konjianghai

Rutnin Eye Hospital on Asoke in BKK have an excellent reputation. I would assume they do Lasik.

For something as important as procedures on eyes, a trip to BKK might be money well spent. While I was living in Pattaya, my farang landlord had Lasik done at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. The first try was less than ideal.

I believe H.M. Queen Sirikit trusted her eyes to Rutnin.

Edited by klikster