Real Estate Agent's Service Quality

I am a owner of a Real Estate Company who would like to improve our service quality consistently. Please visit our website (Benchmark Property Consultants) and feel free to write comments to us. What would you expect from a Real Estate Broker if you are looking to buy property in Pattaya? Visit our website Benchmark Property Consultants

Edited by benchmark

I am a owner of a Real Estate Company who would like to improve our service quality consistantly. Please visit our website (Benchmark Property Consultants) and feel free to write comments to us. What would you expect from a Real Estate Broker if you are looking to buy property in Pattaya?

Spell " consistently " correct would be a good start......quality wise

I am a owner of a Real Estate Company who would like to improve our service quality consistantly. Please visit our website (Benchmark Property Consultants) and feel free to write comments to us. What would you expect from a Real Estate Broker if you are looking to buy property in Pattaya?

Thanks Asianrider, of course didn't run through the spell check. Any more tips mate?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Asianrider, of course didn't run through the spell check. Any more tips mate?

In my opinion it is very important to get feedback from clients about their expectations from a property agent. As I know there are many clients in this market who seeks assistance of a professional real estate broker to help them buy or rent a condo or a house in Pattaya. There are number of different opinions from clients about the brokers they use of which some are positive and some negative. One important thing a client expects from a property agent is to listen to their expectations and also to spend time to understand what exactly they are looking for. Another one is to act on behalf of the client in their best interest when it comes down to price negotiations to get the best possible price for the property they want to purchase or rent. There are lot of other expectations, so please feel free to make your comments as a potential buyer or a renter.

One suggestion I could make is about the amount of time wasted on views of property for sale , many years ago I made tapes(Yes , that long ago) of properties in their folder , the end result was like type properties in descending values on one tape . There was an accompanying folder with answers to likely questions such as availability of schools , shopping , health care etc , what went with the property or was negotiable .

Sat in the comfort of the office , prospective clients had a view starting from the drive up the road approaching the properties , entering the house and a view of all rooms etc , cut road time considerably and increased the volumne of sales .

In my opinion it is very important to get feedback from clients about their expectations from a property agent. As I know there are many clients in this market who seeks assistance of a professional real estate broker to help them buy or rent a condo or a house in Pattaya. There are number of different opinions from clients about the brokers they use of which some are positive and some negative. One important thing a client expects from a property agent is to listen to their expectations and also to spend time to understand what exactly they are looking for. Another one is to act on behalf of the client in their best interest when it comes down to price negotiations to get the best possible price for the property they want to purchase or rent. There are lot of other expectations, so please feel free to make your comments as a potential buyer or a renter.

Professional Real Estate Brokers? In Pattaya? Those of us who have dealt with Real Estate in the area would need a bit of convincing. Sorry to be so dismissive, but there are very few agents in this place who would come over as remotely professional. Maybe yor company trying to be a bit better than the rest, but you need to convince a lot more than me.

I have a dream. That is to be a broker who serves the client. To be a broker who delivers quality service. To be a "Professional Real Estate Broker" in Pattaya. Our clients is the best evidence to prove it. I will work hard to make my dream come true although there are many obstacles in this market.

I have a dream. That is to be a broker who serves the client. To be a broker who delivers quality service. To be a "Professional Real Estate Broker" in Pattaya. Our clients is the best evidence to prove it. I will work hard to make my dream come true although there are many obstacles in this market.

I have no personal need for a real estate agent in Pattaya but would like to give you some general advice from a recently retired marketing manager.

The first an obvious suggestion is to learn your trade and your market, guessing serves nobody.

Secondly, you were given two ears and one mouth; listen to you customers' need and satisfy them; selling is purely about satifying someone's need, nothing else.

Finally, be honest and never lie.

Simple and too obvious suggestions you might say, but I can assure you'll they work.

I have no personal need for a real estate agent in Pattaya but would like to give you some general advice from a recently retired marketing manager.

The first an obvious suggestion is to learn your trade and your market, guessing serves nobody.

Secondly, you were given two ears and one mouth; listen to you customers' need and satisfy them; selling is purely about satifying someone's need, nothing else.

Finally, be honest and never lie.

Simple and too obvious suggestions you might say, but I can assure you'll they work.

Thanks and highly appreciated. It's good to know that there are some positive people in this forum. You are absolutely correct, learning (or Knowledge-which is a life long process as we know), honesty, confidence and positive attitude are key for success in real estate trade in any country. Although some brokers here try to make the quick bucks whenever they can these people don't realize that being honest and telling the truth will bring you more business in the long run. It takes a lot of effort to do what you said, but without doing that just like you said "guessing serves nobody". We are constantly on the look for new products and up to date information for our clients. It is very important to know what potential clients expect, that's why I need to hear their honest comments like yours. Thanks again.

Some key expectations using a property agent

To get knowledge about different areas of Pattaya

To know the recommended housing or condo projects in the area

Touring with the client to show potential properties or projects

Answer important questions a client has about buying property

When a buyer makes their decision guide them to do due diligence and assist them to do a legal purchase/rental agreement

Before buying or renting do the price negotiations on behalf of the client to get the best possible price

To service the client in a professional and timely manner

Do you expect more, please let us know.......