Looking For Wood Working Place With A Lathe

stevehaigh

Have you been to the big lumber yard on Tratwong road? There are some small shops around that modify woods. Not sure if its one big operation or separate independents.

I have seen some lathes there.

Tratwong road is best reached from the superhighway. It's east of Ping River and just east of Chiang Mai to Phrao road. Route 1001 I think.

Tratwong heads south toward the old city from the superhighway and its maybe a KM after turning.

For reference the lumber yard is maybe a few KM north as the crow flies from the Arcade bus station.

Have you been to the big lumber yard on Tratwong road? There are some small shops around that modify woods. Not sure if its one big operation or separate independents.

I have seen some lathes there.

Tratwong road is best reached from the superhighway. It's east of Ping River and just east of Chiang Mai to Phrao road. Route 1001 I think.

Tratwong heads south toward the old city from the superhighway and its maybe a KM after turning.

For reference the lumber yard is maybe a few KM north as the crow flies from the Arcade bus station.

i think i've got it

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source....02517&z=16

will look around today, thx