Manny Pacquiao Vs Miguel Cotto On November 14

filguy

I saw on channel 7 that it will be broadcasted at 11.45 am.

Thank you for this post as I switched on in time to see the whole fight without knowing the result assuming it was not live.

Well done Manny P who is by far the best pound for pound boxer in the world.

I thought the American TV commentators were appalling as they obviously had agreed amongst themselves before the fight to go for Cotto, and they had decided to "bury' Manny; only when it became apparent to them when Cotto was knocked down a few times did the commentators reluctantly have to change their tune.Even though Cotto may have shaded the first round it was Manny all the way after that in my view.

These commentators could not even get right which round it was as they called the wrong number twice!

Where do the TV companies get these idiots from?

Edited by R123

turned on the style big time in round 2 and 4, pounded cotto in 5 and 6 mercilessly, at which point cotto started to do nothing but defend. he did that remarkably well but couldn't help getting beaten to a pulp anyway. maybe he was waiting for a miracle, maybe he wanted to simply last all 12 rounds, I don't know - he wasn't doing any attacking towards the end.

Love the Bruce Lee style of the Pacman. When he starts to hit, it's like a force of nature. It's unbelievable anyone could hit so fast _and_ so precise at the same time. Not all his punches connect but most do, and every one of them has a purpose. OK - he's the best fighter I have ever seen, period.

Commentators on S2 were as expected, mostly crap. But I thought they talked up Cotto to make it seem more like an even fight, rather than the severe beating that it was. Make it more exciting or something?!

I thought the American TV commentators were appalling as they obviously had agreed amongst themselves before the fight to go for Cotto, and they had decided to "bury' Manny; only when it became apparent to them when Cotto was knocked down a few times did the commentators reluctantly have to change their tune.Even though Cotto may have shaded the first round it was Manny all the way after that in my view.

These commentators could not even get right which round it was as they called the wrong number twice!

Where do the TV companies get these idiots from?

Even the first round was even IMO. Manny didn't do anything, and Cotto attacked but didn't do any damage. 0 - 0 IMO.

You are both welcomed

'Netfan'

Excellent. Thanks for the update

I saw on channel 7 that it will be broadcasted at 11.45 am.

Thank you for this post as I switched on in time to see the whole fight without knowing the result assuming it was not live.