• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Boj,

yes she will be in attendance (gave you a clue in my post) :o

Mr Scouse,

bring the good wife along, tell her not everyone will be drinking  :D

In that case, early October is best for me, if the mrs gets the visa. falangaman is from Manchester also, i'll pm him to see if he wants to come. Anybody else?

That's fine by me. May I suggest Friday 7 October - venue to be decided by the Manchester crew. However, I would prefer a place where we can talk without having to shout above intrusive music. Rj81 is a Manc, so he might come too. Mrs Scouse is "thinking about it". She and Mrs Vulture have met, so if Mrs Vulture goes then Mrs Scouse probably will.

Scouse.

That's fine by me. May I suggest Friday 7 October - venue to be decided by the Manchester crew. However, I would prefer a place where we can talk without having to shout above intrusive music. Rj81 is a Manc, so he might come too. Mrs Scouse is "thinking about it". She and Mrs Vulture have met, so if Mrs Vulture goes then Mrs Scouse probably will.

Scouse.

can GU22 come too???

Scouse.

Sounds good to me Scouse. Is it purely drinking we're doing, followed by a Ruby or eating and drinking, followed by more drinking?

If Mrs Scouse and Mrs Vulture are going, then Mrs BoJangles hopefully will. I don't know if Mr Rj81 and Mrs Falangaman will be in the UK but i hope the guys can come. Are there any other TVers that wish to attend? When we get numbers we can set the venue. I concur, on somewhere we can talk.

My wifes UK Visa was refused yesterday ECO Stephen Clarke and of course I am livid for the reasons given.

I only read the OP not the thread. A few points:

First, they told you no and you went ahead anyway. Right or wrong you will have trouble with them.

Second, maybe they have some information on her you are unaware of.

Lastly, The UK may believe they have "enough Thais" already and there may be a suttle effort to limit the number of Visas to Thais for "obvious reasons." Nothing would surprise me about governments.

Maybe buddy up to some of the sexpats working at the British Embassy, of which there are many. :o

Scouse.

can GU22 come too???

:o:D

Scouse.

can GU22 come too???

No unfortunately his application to enter Lancashire was refused