Indigo Pear Sunday Brunch Is Back

ilejuju

:D:D:D The best Sunday Brunch of the island is back! Indigo Pearl launch is Absolute Rose brunch last sunday!

Bigger, great band, great cocktail! Food is outstanding as usual! Churasco grill added, not to miss! Mussels Mariniere, on the spot, and Freshly baked bread. Cold cut and cheese amazing! From France Italy, Spain, Germany, and Phuket! Desserts are for every taste, amazing and tastefull! Out of the boring Phuketbox.

Definitly the best brunch on the Island! :):D:D

Give it a try!

Your profile in TV shows a link to 'Facebook', where you've described yourself as a Pastry Cook (I'm sure a very good one) at a hotel in in Phuket. That hotel wouldn't be Indigo Pearl by any chance would it? I always get suspicious when I read 'flowery' prose praising establishments, particularly restaurants.

Your profile in TV shows a link to 'Facebook', where you've described yourself as a Pastry Cook (I'm sure a very good one) at a hotel in in Phuket. That hotel wouldn't be Indigo Pearl by any chance would it? I always get suspicious when I read 'flowery' prose praising establishments, particularly restaurants.

Nice snooping..

And these kind of posts do more to turn me off a place than make me want to go there.

Nice snooping..

And these kind of posts do more to turn me off a place than make me want to go there.

Agreed. That's why I'm spending more time browsing (not always posting) in other forums that aren't so 'politically correct/advertiser biased/moderator unfriendly' than this one. TV is great for researching (in my opinion), but unfortunately degenerates into a 'free for all' and abuse when any form of controversial subject arises. I also miss the 'characters' who used to post in TV, whose 'tongue in cheek' humour always made me smile over the morning coffee. Now, logging on is an afterthought, in the usually wrong belief that there may be something worthwhile reading.

And on the same vein, has anyone noticed the lack of new posts recently? Look at the time/date of the current offerings. A couple of months ago there would be a page full of new/same day posts. Now, the first page covers 2 or 3 days. Shame.

And on the same vein, has anyone noticed the lack of new posts recently? Look at the time/date of the current offerings. A couple of months ago there would be a page full of new/same day posts. Now, the first page covers 2 or 3 days. Shame.

Hi

Yes seen it, a shame, but then again you have to be real careful what you write, if you know what i mean

Hi

Yes seen it, a shame, but then again you have to be real careful what you write, if you know what i mean

Agreed HD, that's what I'm referring to, and I know that you are one of the 'notables' who regular contribute to this forum. It seems in recent times there is a reticence towards any form of controversy, or something that would upset 'sponsors'. Shame really, as debate, whether you agree with posts or not, always stimulates thought, but at the moment there is no debate.

Yes I am!

And I don't see any problem about that! I do really invite you to have a try at the new Sunday brunch of Indigo Pearl.

Because I'm convince it is the best, and Believe me you will like it. I'm a passionate, it's my job, I love it, and I have the right to talk about it. I'm not anonymous like many people here. I don't mind.

Once again, Give a try to the new brunch of Indigo Pearl, I will be glad to meet you and share my passion with you.

Julien Thevenot

Executive Pastry Chef

Indigo Pearl

:)

Yes I am!

And I don't see any problem about that! I do really invite you to have a try at the new Sunday brunch of Indigo Pearl.

Because I'm convince it is the best, and Believe me you will like it. I'm a passionate, it's my job, I love it, and I have the right to talk about it. I'm not anonymous like many people here. I don't mind.

Once again, Give a try to the new brunch of Indigo Pearl, I will be glad to meet you and share my passion with you.

Julien Thevenot

Executive Pastry Chef

Indigo Pearl

:)

The problem is you're promoting Indigo Pearl Brunch without mentioning you have an interest there. Mention that and I have no problems with it, although TV would probably consider it spamming.

But don't pretend to be a happy guest, that is cheating.

The problem is you're promoting Indigo Pearl Brunch without mentioning you have an interest there. Mention that and I have no problems with it, although TV would probably consider it spamming.

But don't pretend to be a happy guest, that is cheating.

Sorry for misunderstanding guys, I didn't realize you were so much on the loop for that can of things.

By thew way, I never pretented to be a guest. Anyway, let stop here. Hope to meet you around a piece of cake one day!

Cheers

Sorry for misunderstanding guys, I didn't realize you were so much on the loop for that can of things.

By thew way, I never pretented to be a guest. Anyway, let stop here. Hope to meet you around a piece of cake one day!

Cheers

Well done for being honest, and I hope that your recommendation will yield results. However, the spirit of TV doesn't include self promotion, otherwise it would be nothing but a succession of covert advertisements. Comments from genuine customers, be they good or bad, are honest (though equally there are some people who have axes to grind against establishments, as well as those with commercial interest, so all posts can be misleading).

Thaivisa forum rules are very strict about self promotion...

Rule 10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations.

Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forums on this website.

Advertisers are the only members allowed to post links, URL's or addresses to their sites.