Passed My 1000th Post

Daffy D

hi buddy good one.Keep doing this.This is my first post but I hope I can also reach at your level.

Hi rohnsmith

Welcome to the forum (think I can do that now) Hope you enjoy your stay.

There's lots of cynical negative people here that have maybe been in Thailand too long but ignore them, unless you want to wind them up, just enjoy the site.

Cheers

I hate to say it but this is exactly what's wrong with this and many other forums just like it. Everybody tries to up their post count...similar to this thread. How did I know where this was going.

Really, NOBODY CARES.

By the way Mods, how is this related to Thailand. Shouldn't it be closed, at the very least.

I hate to say it but this is exactly what's wrong with this and many other forums just like it. Everybody tries to up their post count...similar to this thread. How did I know where this was going.

Really, NOBODY CARES.

By the way Mods, how is this related to Thailand. Shouldn't it be closed, at the very least.

Maybe move to Farang Pub? :)

Oops, another post! :D

Nobody is forced to read any of these posts.

If you don't like the content of a particular topic why follow it just to post negative replies?

I personally only read topics that interest me and if they start to get of subject I'll stop reading them, no need to be offensive.

After over 1000 posts (which this topic is all about) I like to think I have made some serious and positive contribution to the forum as a whole.

This particular post was and is just a bit of fun and really should not be taken seriously.

Sorry if anyone could not see the humor. May I suggest you get a life.

:)

Really, NOBODY CARES.

Spoken like a true previously banned memeber :) .

Happy 1000th Daffy D!

Sorry neverdie...I've never been banned.

May I ask what inspired you to make such an asinine comment? Maybe because a high post count (can you say 4,827) seems to be hitting a wee bit close to home.

By the by, I'm still wondering how this is Thailand related & hasn't been closed. Me thinks the Mods may be being selective to members with high post counts. But I'm just a "conspiracy theorist" kind of guy.

What a waste of your, mine & everybody else's time, not to mention bandwidth. Geezzz...

I hate meeces to pieces...Oh sorry, wrong cartoon character...my bad.

Wow , some people , fresh onboard and already asking Mods to close a thread HE personaly does not agree with or is not up to his specs .

Should you think it is a waste of YOUR time , just move along to another thread where you can try again to be a contoller , seems at least a few members have an interest in what others have to say(write) .

You bad (?) .

Sorry neverdie...I've never been banned.

Isn't it ironic that those were his last words before joining the group "Banned"?

Nice work Daffy. I'm new to posting on this forum, but I've come across some invaluable information in it a few times in the past, just from Google searches. I'm sure your contributions have been appreciated by plenty of people like myself, so thank you. Ignore that bell-end.