Posts Zapped

britmaveric

I was logged off for a few hrs so I don't know where the suspected threads lead, but it seems some posts have disappeared from two threads.

1. Recent Frenchman passing away

2. Perception of Pattaya

I'm just curious on reasons for the posts being removed...

Cheers in advance!!! :o

I was logged off for a few hrs so I don't know where the suspected threads lead, but it seems some posts have disappeared from two threads.

2. Perception of Pattaya

Cheers in advance!!! :D

I didn't see 'em Brit. I'll have a look in the trash can :o

2. Perception of Pattaya

Cheers in advance!!! :o

I deleted a lot of crappy - pun intended - school boy humour type posts in the dead Frenchman thread.

I am beginning to think that you guys in Pattaya live in a different world from the rest of us. Is it OK to take this piss because he was French? Because he was old? Or because there was a trail of faeces leading from the bedroom to the bathroom where this poor old man finally died?

Maybe living in Pattaya has made some of you insensitive. I know I rarely visit the Pattaya forum so don't know what standard of posts are normal there, but I thought several of the posts in this thread were pretty bad.

This guy has a family somewhere. Maybe they won't read this - I hope not - but Jesus H Christ, have a bit of sympathy will you?

RDN - point taken actually assumed the posts were deleted because of that. I was more concerned about the other thread, but oh well shant make a big deal with about it - already forgotten what was exactly in the posts!!

No problems britmaverick, it was just a load of silly jokes about the bloke shitting himself before he died. I just thought that if it was someone that the jokers knew, they wouldn't be making horrible jokes about the poor bloke.

Regarding the other thread, Darknight closed it and the other one about the Guardian report on Pattaya. They both had run their natural course... :D

My only gripe about Pattaya concerns Radio Bangkok - why the **** can't they pronounce it right? :o