Need A Taxi , Well Now U Can Hire A Ferrari

N47HAN

He mentions in the article that its a good way to pay off the 18 million supercar, so if my calcs are correct he would only have to go to the airport 1200 times and the car is paid in full....... Now theres an idea :)

if his business is successfull, and he really wants a Ferrari, its also a great way to save taxes :D

He mentions in the article that its a good way to pay off the 18 million supercar, so if my calcs are correct he would only have to go to the airport 1200 times and the car is paid in full....... Now theres an idea :D

:) yes good idea ,but how many people do you know that would actually pay 15000 baht to travel 50 ks[most cry about paying 600 baht]..also the problem of only being able to take one adult and only small personal effects handbag..no room for suitcases huh!

Then again ,i guess if you can afford the ferrari fare you would send your bags in a common old benz or bmw.. :D

:) yes good idea ,but how many people do you know that would actually pay 15000 baht to travel 50 ks[most cry about paying 600 baht]..also the problem of only being able to take one adult and only small personal effects handbag..no room for suitcases huh!

Then again ,i guess if you can afford the ferrari fare you would send your bags in a common old benz or bmw.. :D

I didn't re-read the article, but I recall they actually use two cars, one Ferrari for the sucker..er...passenger, and one for the luggage, giks, children etc.

The penthouse hotel in pattaya offer a " taxi " service from swampy to their hotel ....

In a honda van for around the same price ........ :D

I must say there is NO better taxi in the world for " servicing " their customers on the way to / from the airport :)

you can forget Phukets Ferrari , Pattaya has it right with the Honda van :D

What's the point if you can't drive it yourself?

i am with you.Where is it fun to drive stop and go in phuket.Helicopter more interesting.

:)

I think KB was saying that for the money she would want to be driving it..yes?

your reply is a little''confused''. must agree tho that if i had the money a chopper would be the easiest way to go, but this is about Nikkys ferrari taxi after all..

Having a Ferrari in Phuket is a bit silly, anyway.

You'd be lucky to ever get above 3rd gear and you would destroy the front spoiler due to pot-holes and bumps. Now, owning it in Malaysia...........

Just an "Ooooo-weeeee look-at-me" car.

Anyway, I wish him luck in the taxi business.

Having a Ferrari in Phuket is a bit silly, anyway.

You'd be lucky to ever get above 3rd gear and you would destroy the front spoiler due to pot-holes and bumps. Now, owning it in Malaysia...........

Just an "Ooooo-weeeee look-at-me" car.

Anyway, I wish him luck in the taxi business.

Basically a Ferrari is just a show off for people with low self esteem, most people that are way into performance car would put a ferrari even behind some of nissan's japanese cars.

just looking at a Maserati, Ferrari, lambo etc you'd have to be real drunk to choose the ferrari. And even more crazy to pay 15k baht for a ride when you could pay a ladyboy 5k to piggyback you to the airport, making this your funniest and craziest vacation ever.

just looking at a Maserati, Ferrari, lambo etc you'd have to be real drunk to choose the ferrari. And even more crazy to pay 15k baht for a ride when you could pay a ladyboy 5k to piggyback you to the airport, making this your funniest and craziest vacation ever.

:):D:D good one..