Natureopath/nutritionist

SoloFlyer

besides covering the basics like omega 3's, Q10, basic supplementation etc then I have not been able to find much in CM. Please someone out there surprise me.

There is a quasi western physician on Nimmanhemin who will send a hair sample to Singapore and use the results to customize a nutritional program. Unfortunately he really overcharges and its better to send your sample to the US, Singapore etc and get the results and recommendations from abroad.

Short of using some real feedback its a bit of art, luck and witchcraft to use supplements very effectively.

Dr. Ken CM's only western style Chiropracter can do some muscle testing using the N.A.E.T. allergy system to see which your body is lacking or really asking for. I have my doubts with muscle testing but it can be very helpful in some situations.

Going to a regular MD in CM and getting bloodwork will only expose glaring inbalances when a lot of damage has already occurred.

If you would like the overpriced guy on Nimmanhemin then PM me or Dr. Ken's info for that matter. You can also just search for Dr. Ken's info on TV as it been posted before.

CSNT, thanks for the info; I know Dr Ken, but didn't know about the test. Might follow that up if no other leads arise. Who is the guy on Nimann?? I'm close to there, so if you can post a location, I'll go have a looksee.

Very surprised there's not more in CM.