Everton Thread

sharecropper

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure Rott, I registered and forgot all about it, thanks for the reminder mate

Are you the aitch off blue kipper?

Since I posted that I've been back on Kipper and I think he's been banned, along with a few others.

Anyway at least Analfield's problems are sorted for the moment, I've had some sleepless nights over that believe you me.

:whistling:

Not sure Rott, I registered and forgot all about it, thanks for the reminder mate

Are you the aitch off blue kipper?

Since I posted that I've been back on Kipper and I think he's been banned, along with a few others.

Anyway at least Analfield's problems are sorted for the moment, I've had some sleepless nights over that believe you me.

:whistling:

Don't plan deep sleeps anytime soon.

That lot of preening, overpaid and under-performing bunch of washed-ups are in for the long haul, regardless of the seeming resolution of their typically melodramatic, absurd antics off-field.

You'll Never Walk Alone is right. Saved from one bunch of Yankee millionaire muppets by another one (who they'll all soon be histrionically hating, when their "stars" continue to underperform), aided and abetted (ahem slyly connived) by RBS, a smarmy City figure who they all hated until about 72 hours ago (and suddenly he's "f*kin' sound mate"), and one of the biggest law firms in the world, there isn't much left of Liverpool in Liverpool Football Club right now.

And as a pump for the Derby tomorrow, I'll leave you with my prescient post of 4 June: Now that small manager has gone from across the park, is there anyone Everton could usefully buy from a club going nowhere but down?

How right I was.

[/i][/b]

nice to know there is a few evertonians in los im sure you must all be happy tonight,after seeing the blue boys, beat a pathetic excuse for a football team at are spirtual home,i feel this is the spring board for everton to enjoy a good season this year,to all blues in los good luck always look on the bright side of life.

nice to know there is a few evertonians in los im sure you must all be happy tonight,after seeing the blue boys, beat a pathetic excuse for a football team at are spirtual home,i feel this is the spring board for everton to enjoy a good season this year,to all blues in los good luck always look on the bright side of life.

Better than coming back from 3-1 down at 90 minutes against United!!! :lol:

Yeah. Life is as sweet as an Everton mint today, but the Swindling Reds are in deep shit, new owners or not.

If I was them I would be saving some of the money they will lose in their lawsuit against the swindled Yank owners and buy a manager and some new players. They looked like...I was going to say Brighton, but that would be an insult to Brighton. They looked like Liverpool out there! :lol:

On of the " expert Commentators " actually said that " & bear in mind Everton threw away a two Goal lead against Mna United recently & anything can happen in Merseyside Derby's " when you were 2-0 up..

Idiot, the main Commentator i think it was, his idekick didn't point out the error of his ways either..

On of the " expert Commentators " actually said that " & bear in mind Everton threw away a two Goal lead against Mna United recently & anything can happen in Merseyside Derby's " when you were 2-0 up..

Idiot, the main Commentator i think it was, his idekick didn't point out the error of his ways either..

Yeah, I half-heard that in the bar we were watching it in, but thought I must have misheard. It's Mau U that keep throwing away 2 goal leads! Liverpool must be wishing they could only get them to throw away. :lol:

It saddens me to see people gloating over our beloved neighbours demise. Sure they have been a boastful bunch of ingrates for ages and are now getting their comeuppance. But let's not sink to their level please. As to slagging off the new owners of LFC, I have followed the fortunes of the Boston Red Sox for over 30 years, this franchise management team overcame the Babe Ruth curse and won their first pennant since the thirties. They are a different kettle of fish from the thieving bustards that went before. It is in the cities and both clubs interest to have strong competetive sides. I wish them them well but us better obviously. David Moyes and his team have done a brilliant job in the last five years or so, building a strong team with strength in depth also, Felony and Peanut were injured for the derby but they took that in their stride. Rott I have never to my knowledge been banned from Blue Kipper, so probably someone else. COYB cheers all! Good result against Tottering Hotspur yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently some South African midfielder is leaving you to join Tottenham next month.

Is he any good? What type of player is he? :)

BTW, i've just rescued your thread from relegation to page 3. :D

Does Arry have a thing for MF's Carmine? Trying to emulate City?

Apparently some South African midfielder is leaving you to join Tottenham next month.

Seems like Jenas is starting a new carrer as a ballet dancer so we have to find a replacement.

Seems like Jenas is starting a new carrer as a ballet dancer so we have to find a replacement.

But Pinot Noir from SA is a left-sided winger - perhaps Arry is gonna sell us Bale after all. ;)

But Pinot Noir from SA is a left-sided winger - perhaps Arry is gonna sell us Bale after all. ;)

Really...what will you be paying with James?

Carrick, Gibson and Kuschak for Bale and Huddlestone. Only will happen in the summer when you fail to qualify for CL. Anyways, back to everton....

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Oh dear James.....you seem to forget its us who take you for a ride....not the other way around. Mugs. :w00t:

Carrick, Gibson and Kuschak for Bale and Huddlestone. Only will happen in the summer when you fail to qualify for CL. Anyways, back to everton....

Oh dear James.....you seem to forget its us who take you for a ride....not the other way around. Mugs. :w00t:

that's right mate, although not a huge fan or Carrick - i do seem to recall winning a trophy or 10 with him around. If I were you guys, i would just be thankful Arsenal are as bad as you lot when it comes to this.

that's right mate, although not a huge fan or Carrick - i do seem to recall winning a trophy or 10 with him around. If I were you guys, i would just be thankful Arsenal are as bad as you lot when it comes to this.

Really James you're clueless on the transfer market. If you want Bale get in line behind Mr Perez and have your £60m ready. Its as simple as that. ;)

Really James you're clueless on the transfer market. If you want Bale get in line behind Mr Perez and have your £60m ready. Its as simple as that. ;)

Like Bale would want to go to Madrid and win nada (although I imagine he is used to it so might be a good fit).

nexy you will be telin us its benzema plus 40mill for bale :huh:

Nah imola neither of those players is for sale for less than silly money....as I'm trying to point out to this never been oop north Manc canuck.

let me see, Bale (left footed welsh winger, quick with an eye for goal) kinda reminds you of another one Smokes? Natural replacement and new legacy begins. Nice ring to it. Arry and SAF go way back. We took Berba and Carrick off your hands (you owe us one).

Nah imola neither of those players is for sale for less than silly money....as I'm trying to point out to this never been oop north Manc canuck.

let me see, Bale (left footed welsh winger, quick with an eye for goal) kinda reminds you of another one Smokes? Natural replacement and new legacy begins. Nice ring to it. Arry and SAF go way back. We took Berba and Carrick off your hands (you owe us one).

Jenas Keane Crouch Bentley.....take your pick! :lol:

relieved, for a minute i thought you were gonna offer up Gomez

Worse than that....in the spirit of festive 'goodwill' you have to take Dos Santos as well....! :lol:

Merry Xmas! :D

Worse than that....in the spirit of festive 'goodwill' you have to take Dos Santos as well....! :lol:

Can;t wait for the tears when he leaves you along with Modric,this is the Spurs thread right? :whistling:

Can;t wait for the tears when he leaves you along with Modric,this is the Spurs thread right? :whistling:

Yeah 90m english pounds will come in handy MrRed, but the Modric thing has died a death mate, keep up with the news :o.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived