How Well Do You Get On Other Farang

likite

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some great people here too, but they tend to be the more working/responsible kind

raising families, home most nights, sociable and stable. Shame they are more difficult to meet

as they don't tend to 'hang out' as much!

David

You are right, there are lots of nice family types around, but there are plenty of good blokes who are here for the action too (Ian Forbes is a good example). There are good people everywhere if you look hard enough. thumbsup.gif

Some of us nice Brits don't want to be found which is why we lead quiet lives out in the middle of nowhere with our Thai wives and families.

Edited by billd766

Oh dear! I predict yet another TV "I'm a better expat than you' cock waving contest coming on.

People in general are a little "nuts",that is why there are so many problems in the world. :):D

a bloke walks in to a psychiatrists office dressed in nothing but saran (clear plastic) wrap

the doctor says

i can clearly see your nuts

... i dont drink that much so im actually above Guest House in the sanity, non bullsh7tter stakes, and i havent given anyone a slap since the last time someone might have looked at me funny :) .

Not drinking is no guarantee of sanity of not being a bullsh7tter.

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.

I begin with the presumption of drunken-ness. The question is not "has he been drinking?" but rather "how drunk is he?"

I prefer to be wrong in my presumption.

Unfortunately Thailand has become the other end of the sewer for the UK and maybe the rest of Europe -- flush the toilet there and it comes out here. For the Yanks it's Central/South America.