British National Bashed By Pattaya Jetski Operators

Rimmer

Unfortunately there is an underlying factor in the thai mentality especially for thai men and that is jealosy.Thai men hate seeing us farangs with their women and buying things that they cannot afford. Not all but alot of thai men will tell you that they would love to see all farangs gone from thailand , because we are no good and evil. I suppose this is what you expect from a third world country , education will go a long way to curing the thai mentality about us westerners, However in the meantime there will be alot more bashings of old farang men by six to seven thais happening.

:) - classic - yes, they must be so jealous watching the dark-skinned Isaan girls arm in arm with the 'rich' farang drinking his chang beer out of a can on the streets of Pattaya

these scum should be banned from renting jet ski,s , probably a load of farang standing by watching these sh*theads beating this poor guy. makes my blood boil !!!...

BANN JET SKI,S ON PATTAYA BEACH, LET THE SCUM GO OUT OF BUSINESS !!

these scum should be banned from renting jet ski,s , probably a load of farang standing by watching these sh*theads beating this poor guy. makes my blood boil !!!...

BANN JET SKI,S ON PATTAYA BEACH, LET THE SCUM GO OUT OF BUSINESS !!

do not hire them than they will go out of business.