True Failed...which 3bb To Get?

dthomasss

Moving into a new place in Pattaya and made several calls to True for internet. Each time they said they would get back to me in a few days with installation date but they never called. Finally went to their office at Carrefour. First time 4:00 they were already closed. Second time I went at 9:30 and they said they didn't open for customers until 10:30. I returned at 10:15 and they were in full swing with already 6 people ahead of me!

Finally was able to talk to someone only to be informed there was no service in my area (3rd Rd South Pattaya).

So now it looks like 3BB which I had before. I know Premier was better than Indy for overseas surfing, downloads etc, but now they have a new service named "Pro." Anyone know the details? I asked about it and they said.. oh it is better than Indy but farang like Premier better (sure..a lot more expensive). When I asked for a technical description of the difference, the woman just shrugged her shoulders...

So now it looks like 3BB which I had before. I know Premier was better than Indy for overseas surfing, downloads etc, but now they have a new service named "Pro." Anyone know the details? I asked about it and they said.. oh it is better than Indy but farang like Premier better (sure..a lot more expensive). When I asked for a technical description of the difference, the woman just shrugged her shoulders...

The PRO package is similar to Indy, but with better contention ratio (for browsing sites outside Thailand) and 1Mbps upload.

Best ever internet service in Pattaya-Sophon Cable 999/month for 4mb and you always get 4 mb

You can contact them on 038423000

See other recent threads about internet and you will find a number of people praising the service and i am one of them.also worth mentioning is their customer service and response time-incredible for Thailand.

Technicians out to your house in case of problem within 1-3 hours same day.

Best ever internet service in Pattaya-Sophon Cable 999/month for 4mb and you always get 4 mb

You can contact them on 038423000

See other recent threads about internet and you will find a number of people praising the service and i am one of them.also worth mentioning is their customer service and response time-incredible for Thailand.

Technicians out to your house in case of problem within 1-3 hours same day.

I went with 3b Premier. Fifteen minutes polite signup at Carrefour, handed me the modem with username/password, and 24 hours later the tech called to come over and hook up the line!

i just got 3bb installed went for the cheapest package about 700 per month including line rental. getting 3.9 mb on speedtest to New York upload 0.7mb

girl in shop told me if i went for this package i would not be able to browse outside Thailand so i should upgrade, bless her.

best internet i ever had in Thailand, had to push them a bit to get it connected, they had promo on this month first 350 metes of line free, we were 300 meters away from the box so saved me some money.