Prakanong/on Nut Police Now Got Little "helpers"

TheVinylMan

I got stopped this afternoon about 100 yds before the On Nut BTS for being in the 3rd lane....... travelling towards Bang Na.............. the story now unfolds :-)

The BIB pulled me ( and quite rightly so) for being in the 3rd lane........... what then happens had me chuckling for sometime after.

They pull me to one side and asked me in Thai whether i speak thai.......... I always say "nit noi"............. then they call this western girl over, mid 20's, wearing a pair of 3/4 length cargo trousers, trainers, base ball cap on the side of her head and also wearing................... a Royal Thai Police Red Vest.

I said to her what are you doing here and she replied "helping" in an american acccent........... the BIB then speaks to her in thai and tells her to tell me its an offence to ride a motorbike in the Right hand lane...... and that was all he said to her........... she then translates for me that I was riding my motorbike in the left hand lane and i should of been in the right hand lane!!!!!!!!!! I turned to her and said she had translated it all wrong and told her what he actually said.......... The stroppy cow then turns to me and says "What do i know about the rules of the road in Thailand?" to which i replied a shit load more than you darling........... I then asked her again what she was doing and she said "helping" ............ I asked her if she had a work permit to help the BIB to which she replied "Your a Fxxxing Jerk off" and walked off to see her BIB buddies.

Anyway 100b later and I am on my way............... but whats going on with the BIB using the scruffiest girls to "help" them and why are they helping them?