Baby Grand Piano

clokwise

I'm in the market for a new or used baby grand piano. Can anyone recommend a local store? I'm not too picky about the brand, however I'm definitely not looking for the cheapest model available - I want one that sounds good. Any tips would be much appreciated.

There's a piano shop on the southern side of the moat near to Suan Phrung gate, on the inside of the moat. Next door is a busy noodle shop -which I was eating in when I noticed the piano shop!- I know they had a grand piano in the window as well as uprights, but I couldn't tell you if it was a baby grand or a grown up one. Hope this helps!

There's also a piano shop in Kad Suan Kaew, I think it's the 3rd floor (the one with all the mobile phone stalls). My wife bought a 2nd hand upright piano there. She says that they can order pianos for you if they don't carry what you want in stock.

CLOKWISE : "I'm in the market for a new or used baby grand piano. Can anyone recommend a local store? I'm not too picky about the brand, however I'm definitely not looking for the cheapest model available - I want one that sounds good. Any tips would be much appreciated."

There's a piano shop on the WEST SIDE of the moat, inside road,(Arak Road) going South not so far from the Huay Kaew corner. I cannot remember the prices but I was only enquiring about renting one and just the delivery charge sent me reeling. I just bought some sheet music from a very small selection.

Yellow Pages has NO ADDRESS for either Piano Shop, Musical Instruments or Music Dealers. :)