Muay Thai Schools

krakatoa

I have been asked by a friend of a friend "you know the way it is" about places that teach Muay Thai and I have come up with this place www.ancientmuaythai.com

I have spoken to a guy there and he sounds genuine and sincere.

But is there anyone one who has had first hand experience, been there, value for money and all the pertinent things one should know before committing themselves and their money to the process.

Be grateful for any comments that anyone might have.

Thanks in advance. :)

It trained at this school a few years ago before I had two kids to look after.

I am still friends with Pedro Villalobos who runs this Muay Thai camp and I have the highest regard for both him and his school.

I think there is a FAQ on the website that should answer most of the questions regarding costs etc.

The only caveat I would mention is that you are expected to train hard and regularly if you are taken on as a student.

Highly recommended and feel free to pm me if you have any futher questions

It trained at this school a few years ago before I had two kids to look after.

I am still friends with Pedro Villalobos who runs this Muay Thai camp and I have the highest regard for both him and his school.

I think there is a FAQ on the website that should answer most of the questions regarding costs etc.

The only caveat I would mention is that you are expected to train hard and regularly if you are taken on as a student.

Highly recommended and feel free to pm me if you have any futher questions

There are also many small Thai camps in and around Chiang Mai, if your friend wants to do it the traditional way. He/she should start by deciding what area they want to be in, then take it from there.