Condo On Soi Saladaeng 2 - Take Over My Lease?

Hi,

I will leave Bangkok end of April. This will lead me to break my current lease on my condo soi saladaeng 2 just behind silom complex. the condo is pretty new (we were the first to move in 2 y ago), on a high floor, with view on lumpini park and dusit thani hotel from the master bedroom. it is a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 baths + 2 balcony. It is about 130 sqm. the layout is probably not the one i would have chosen if i had bought the condo, but we got accustomed to it.

I post here for two reasons:

- i think it is a pretty good deal: we are paying 40 k THB / month which is much less than some smaller condo in the same building and in this prime area. I'd be happy to have someone nice take advantage of the deal!

- our lease is running until end of jan 2011. i feel pretty bad giving such a short notice to my landlord who has always been fair to us. my deposit is unlikely to come back as i am breaking the lease, but i'd be happy to introduce someone who could take over the place end of April / beg of may to my landlord. I am not expecting anything from the future tenant... except the good feeling of not having left the condo in an unelegant fashion...

Obviously, my landlord would decide on the conditions of the new lease...

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Nick