Anyone Got Any Old Biking Boots?

Ideally I am looking for a pair of boots and trousers that would be suitable for off-road riding, but I am flexible. The boots need to be a size 44 and the trousers need to be very long. Condition is not a problem, providing they are comfortable.

I am based in Chiang Mai.

Cheers

PS I am also looking for a pair of boots for my girlfriend. She is a size 41.

Edited by solomonfurious

I recently bought a pair of tough black leather boots, the kind with the steel toe and high shaft, brand new from the mall for only around THB 1000 after discount (normal price around THB 1600). I haven't actually ridden in them yet, but for the price I think they will be well worth it. Maybe boots like that would do you, unless you really need "real" riding boots? Just a suggestion :-)

I got Alpinestars offroad boots in your size and also got pants second hand for a bid.

Cheers Bard

Hi Bard

I've just replied on GT.

Thanks a lot

T

PS Thanks Monkeyofdoom, I appreciate the suggestion. I'm hoping for some real boots, but if I can't find any, I may well consider the tough leather boot option.

I got Alpinestars offroad boots in your size and also got pants second hand for a bid.

Cheers Bard

Hi Bard

I've just replied on GT.

Thanks a lot

T

PS Thanks Monkeyofdoom, I appreciate the suggestion. I'm hoping for some real boots, but if I can't find any, I may well consider the tough leather boot option.

Hi Bard

I'm definitely interested. Let me know how much you want for them.

Cheers

Tom

Not usually into second hand shoes... but considering the price of riding boots (15k+) and the fact that as with any fancy specialized sports gear, there must be tons of nearly-unused ones stashed in garages and so on, this is not a bad idea.

I am a 44 as well... bidding war, anyone?